• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I love all the people that immediately try and find any similarity with another car, so they can point it all out to us. Thank you.
But it does look strikingly similar to my CRV, which has 4 wheels and four doors, not to mention a steering wheel!
Sponsored

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
But it does look strikingly similar to my CRV, which has 4 wheels and four doors, not to mention a steering wheel!
Pretty much. If people can find any semblance of anything that looks remotely similar to anything else, then it’s basically that car.

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R On Road Sighting in Rallye Red (@ Torrance, CA) crudephotosho

I'm digging the body colored wing. I crudely photoshopped it to be a bit lower, and added flush wheel spacers. It's GT4 porsche-ish.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
crudephotoshop.png

I'm digging the body colored wing. I crudely photoshopped it to be a bit lower, and added flush wheel spacers. It's GT4 porsche-ish.
even painting either end/side would have been better than black, but alas, here we are. it does look pretty good with body color. I wonder if people will try to wrap/paint match the wing