Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
AaYaku_FL5's latest activity
AaYaku_FL5
reacted to
tezzasaurusrex's post
in the thread
🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal
with
Like
.
Everything's on the table bud you simply need to ask 😊
Sep 20, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
reacted to
jmheath357's post
in the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
with
Like
.
Sounds like a good plan. In fact, that's exactly my plan. lol :thumbsup:
Sep 17, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
replied to the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
.
Hmmm I think in that case I'll probably do hpfp and kuro first on just pump and then do can flex and injectors when I'm readh for e85
Sep 16, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
replied to the thread
🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal
.
If the cooling mods you've done are on the table then I would also be down to have this done, just got to drive up from Canberra 😅
Sep 16, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
replied to the thread
Anyone Want to Share Data Logs w/Kuro Turbo?
.
Excellent reasoning, this explanation basically sold me on upgrading to the full race HPFP (after they have sorted the HPFP line...
Sep 11, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
replied to the thread
2.0L
Aftermarket Turbocharger Tuning with Hondata
.
Awesome, I'm only going to be running a normal kuro most likely so as long as I slowly increase torque requests and keep compaction...
Sep 8, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
posted the thread
2.0L
Aftermarket Turbocharger Tuning with Hondata
in
Engine / Exhaust / Transmission / Tuning
.
Hello everyone, after being a massive lurker and trying to learn as much as I can I've decided to join the forum and actively...
Sep 1, 2026
AaYaku_FL5
replied to the thread
PRL RMM or Wunderladen RMM
.
I also had this same dilemma and I decided on the Wunderladden one, even with international shipping it was cheaper than the PRL I could...
Aug 31, 2026
Members
Top