No issues with oil pressure. The kit has you add additional oil to account for the extra lines. Forgot the exact amount but I believe it’s something like 3-4qts.
25’ CBP build review video here
Video was shot a few months ago, so not all the mods are listed in the description, and some things have changed, but I’ll have a detailed mods list coming soon!
Power
Tune:
Tuned by @d_butl3r Hondata Canflex e70
Tune Revision:
Retuned by @JSRengines...
yeah def take it to a shop and have it done with someone who has the right tools to do a clean job. I actually used a dremmel to remove the oem type r mounting bracket off the mirror, and had the shop do the rest, but in hindsight I should have taken both mirrors to them to begin with. Would...
Hi all,
I've got some oem tires for sale 265/30/19 - they've got about 2.5k miles on them.
200 per tire - will post pics later tonight.
located in socal 90058 or 90013 (vernon / dtla)
Thanks for looking
Hi everyone,
I have a set of 4 Mugen MF-10 wheels available for sale with RE71RS tires - 275/35/18. Also have an additional wheel with a slightly bent lip that can be fixed pretty easily from what i've been told.
the 2 rear tires have about 60 - 75% tread left
front left driver has 20 - 30%...
Maybe a fix? I just got under the car and found that both outer tie end rod jam nuts were loose.. maybe they weren’t tightened down after my last alignment.. I don’t hear anything for now but I’ll report back after some more driving tomorrow. Maybe this will help your clunking as well.