Sponsored

Recent content by believe

  1. HELP looking for lug nuts!

    YOU'RE AMAZING! Thank you!
  2. HELP looking for lug nuts!

    They are 60 degree conical, does this fit OEM? I don't think so
  3. HELP looking for lug nuts!

    Currently just extended my studs with ARP and its been great! Ran into 1 problem though. I need to put my stock wheels back on for winter and I cannot find lug nuts open or closed with a radius/ball seat that will fit the OEM wheels! Any help will be appreciated! Need suggestions!
  4. Hondata Custom Tuning @ JST

    Have y'all figured out the remote jailbreak for FL5 yet? Interested, but can't have the downtime of the ECU being shipped
  5. LF Hondata FlashPro Mini

    Anyone have a Hondata FlashPro Mini for FL5 for sale? Thanks in advance!
  6. Mishimoto Intercooler, Pipes, and Kit NOW ON PRE-SALE!

    No Type R support? It says so on the website. Would like to confirm!
  7. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    Absolutely spectacular. You itched the scientific part of my brain for sure!
  8. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    No reason, just my thought process is HKS has to solid aluminum tubes, which would help with air being smoother into the engine. And that HKS logo is super
  9. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    Definitely moving more air and cooler temps needs a tune. I'm learning, thanks for your patience!
  10. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    I have not, let me take a look at those rq. Doesn't look like they have CTR charge pipe just yet.
  11. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    Makes sense, you think if I drop the intercooler in it to I would still need a tune? Also, which intercooler do you recommend? HKS logo looks pretty sick lol
  12. Charge Pipe upgrades/Intercooler upgrade CTR

    Hey everyone! Always shopping for upgrades as an unhealthy pass time lol I was looking at some charge pipe upgrades and came across the HKS intercooler, piping upgrade. I was wondering if a tune is needed? I already have the PRL HVI + Titanium turbo inlet and exhaust is ordered. I plan on...




Top