Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
š Sponsors
š Sponsors Directory
š¤ Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
šØš»āš» Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Evox787's latest activity
Evox787
replied to the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
.
Happy to see youāre ok the car isnāt as important as your life man. Best wishes and speedy recovery in case you have any injuries.
Sep 24, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
with
Like
.
Camber plates are usually $400-$500 though so this seems to be priced right compared to the fortune auto. Seems like a nice package to...
Sep 17, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Unity Performance's post
in the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
with
Like
.
I agree and disagree. Feedback regarding BC and FA kits was that they are missing adjustable camber top hats, which is what most people...
Sep 17, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
.
I think I found the AFD lip on Amazon. It was probably from one of the vendors, and I decided to pull the trigger because it was sold as...
Sep 16, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
New product release: HKS Hipermax Touring suspension for the FL5
.
https://shop-fortune-auto.com/products/honda-civic-type-r-fl5-2023-variable-height-lowering-springs?srsltid=AfmBOoozdyvbjx84r-tVBirNu9suA...
Sep 14, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Whereās the Aero?
.
Now, just waiting desperately for the triple tip muffler. How is it going to be? That will probably be a contender once the information...
Sep 8, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
Pumped in Engine Sound
with
Haha
.
I thought this was gonna be one of those threads that's for like 15 pages, but nope, someone just responded to a 4 year old post š Also...
Sep 6, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Red Carpet Care - Mats & Floor
.
You change the floor light for the red ones? At the moment of writing this I canāt remember if those are that colors or white š.
Sep 6, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Pumped in Engine Sound
.
Itās a good thing to do, but Iāve gotten so used to it that if I donāt have the sound, it feels weird. In addition, I think it sounds...
Sep 6, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Mikstore fog lights
.
I never stated that they were for the FL5. I said they are for the new Civic bumper. As far as I know, the Type R has had the same...
Sep 6, 2026
Evox787
posted the thread
Mikstore fog lights
in
Type R: Exterior & Interior Modifications
.
I was browsing online and decided to check back to see what new items the store had in stock. I came across this fog light kit made for...
Sep 5, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
alSpeed2k's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
I also run an OG V1 with the X and K band turned off (best decision ever, falses so much less) along with Waze. This combo works for me...
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Robo7's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
Love my Escort MaxCam 360. Pricey but includes a dash cam so I only have one thing mounted to my windshield.
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
marcusm86's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
I have an old Escort Passport (11 years old) - turned off k and x band alerts since i live in a city. The other day I was doin a little...
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Savannah@TSP's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
Another vouch for Unidens keeping me out of a ticket and/or jail. Allegedly.
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
I've heard good things about valentine one (mostly hagerty videos), but I think there's a decent tradeoff with a lot of these radar...
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
I like my uniden R7 so I rec any uniden detector. Easy to mirror tap, look for my video on YouTube
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
BBoarders's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
My Uniden R4 has been very helpful in my area near the DFW airport that has a LOT of 30 mph zones with thirsty police. ( I wish theyād...
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Montrix's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
Another vote for Uniden(I have an R8 myself) but you can also check out Vortex Radar if you want some other suggestions. Having used a...
Sep 2, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Radar detector
.
Thanks for all the input! Iāll look into everything. I really donāt want to keep paying for classes or hiring lawyers to fight my...
Aug 31, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Sketchyatbest's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
I don't know what your bread situation is but the Uniden R8w has saved me countless times and paid for itself within the first month of...
Aug 31, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Xmetal's post
in the thread
Radar detector
with
Like
.
Agree, but Uniden R8w will break the bank to most people. With that said, I love my R7 which I have for over 4 years now. Good radar...
Aug 31, 2026
Evox787
posted the thread
Radar detector
in
Type R: Exterior & Interior Modifications
.
Iām looking to install a radar detector on my FL5. What are people using thatās good but doesnāt break the bank? Those two things...
Aug 30, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Journal on 2024 Civic Type R 28362
.
I didnāt really like decals on cars at first. But after I drove on COTA (not with my own car) and saw Kyle from 1320 Videos pass away, I...
Aug 24, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Like
.
Yeah the value is definitely there to have something unique. I remember fk8 badge was like $50 after tax too so definitely not cheap for...
Aug 24, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
.
Wow, that logo looks really amazing and has such a personal touch! Thank you for sharing. This store will probably be my next mod stop...
Aug 24, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Like
.
Thank you! Yeah I'm excited to get the damper delete installed. I do hate the fact I just upgrade my front brakes and now I need to do...
Aug 12, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
.
Really nice build again, man! Amazing I didnāt even know that damper delete existed but is Wunderladen I have their camber/toe arms they...
Aug 11, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
Whereās the Aero?
with
Like
.
I saw a comment a while back that summed up the one sided rivalry really well: "When you buy an Elantra N, people ask you why you didn't...
Aug 11, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Whereās the Aero?
.
Elantra N vibes and I know the hate they have towards the type rās and I think some people think is reciprocal š. I like the Elantra...
Aug 11, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Order some wheels Fl5
.
There a picture of mine with the wheels. And also the website: https://www.vtforged.com/#/
Jul 24, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Sporky McGeuschky's post
in the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
with
Like
.
I'm only creeping up on 15K miles myself, and the exact same thing has happened to me. I don't slam the suspension, I put larger than...
Jul 22, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
.
š You and me both, brother, even though the exhaust is ass! I was thinking about buying a couple of Spoon parts, but man, I really hate...
Jul 21, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
NeRO_CTR's post
in the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
with
Haha
.
Itās a nice kit. The price however, is no longer a flex. Itās simply retarded. But Iām a retard⦠because Iāll pay for the arch nemesis...
Jul 21, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
NeRO_CTR's post
in the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
with
Like
.
hahahaā¦. What I miss are companies that took the time to design a secured aftermarket lip, reasonably priced. While this lip had a...
Jul 21, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Unity Performance Humza's FL5 Build Thread
.
I installed rigid collars on mine for the PRL because I wasnāt going to overpay for the spoon. I did it in my garage, and the ones that...
Jul 20, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
.
Na! Iāll pass on those rules. I have an FL5, not an FK8 thatās just how the spoiler looks š. Youāre right, Iāll forget about the damn...
Jul 20, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Sporky McGeuschky's post
in the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
with
Haha
.
I think you did almost everthing right with that Temuzon lip, except for one thing... Zip ties. You forgot the zip ties. If you...
Jul 20, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
NeRO our 25' CTR ....an unathorized purchase that the CFO absolutely ā„ļø's
.
After this past rain on Central Texas, my Amazon performance special COVID-19 infused didnāt survive either. Mine was held by bolt...
Jul 20, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
R Tard's 2025 CW Build Journal
.
Man, that looks awesome! Or, as we say in Puerto Rico, "de pelea." Quick question about the Exceed lip when you buy the lip, does the...
Jul 18, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread
.
Thank you! They are complete pieces, but Iām not quite sure how to explain myself clearly as a whole. I had one from Amazon that lasted...
Jul 16, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Superhatch's post
in the thread
I regret putting on 18's.
with
Haha
.
Jul 16, 2026
Evox787
replied to the thread
Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread
.
What lip is this one?
Jul 16, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
Cueyo's post
in the thread
HONDATA has been purchased by EPT
with
Like
.
Lmao, cobb didn't like that people still preferred hondata over their tuner. Guess ktuner needs to step up their game. I imagine the...
Jul 11, 2026
Evox787
reacted to
nojeebs's post
in the thread
Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build
with
Like
.
Since I finally sold my stock wheels it was time to mount some 295/30/18 RT660+ on the china forged wheels! I worked with the factory to...
Jul 11, 2026
Members
Top