Sponsored

Recent content by HondaHoon

  1. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Very well said Sir. Thank you for your detailed response.
  2. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    I hope you plan to build the engine first brother. I know people run more power on stock engines, but I really don't think they really exploit the power often. More just for the clout that they hit that power level on A occasion. Do you plan to roll race? Curious what the end goal for power...
  3. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Hey brother, congrats. I would highly recommend a heat shield around that turbo's exhaust housing. Dream Automotive makes two options. I personally use the option that goes around the housing itself front/back, and then I have my downpipe wrapped as yours is. No issues.
  4. My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience

    Yes Sir, will do. Just in the process of completely overhauling my big ass garage. New insulation, drywall, paint, lighting, and full AC/Heating. ✨️
  5. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    I could, but would not based on how rediciusly easy it is to remove the OEM or any aftermarket airbox, leaving you with the same giant hole that exists with the latter. In addition, you have to add additional bracing and support over the turbo as well. Too each their own. I am not bashing it.
  6. My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience

    Yeah. A little polishing before ceramic coat will be done. Wanted to give the paint time to properly off gas as long as possible. However, I think it looks great currently. Thank you for the compliment.
  7. My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience

    Update: Final product back from paint. Will update the thread again once it is installed. I am currently renovating my entire garage, this is interior "warm" lighting. Tell me what you guys think. The underside is paint match white as well.
  8. California For sale : Brand new Mugen FL5 FL1 LED tail light

    Bro, I have to ask. Are you a vendor? Crazy to beleive you keep having all these high end Japanese items for sale BNIB. Unless perhaps, you are truly that indecisive with very deep pockets. 😅 GLWS
  9. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    I am vary curious as to why HKS decided to change the design if it was not necessary to change. I assume other factors play into it. Would be very cool if you could do this to your SEMA build and show us how it is done and what needs to be changed for it to work. I know people have said that...
  10. Virginia Sold

    Any sound clips brother without the cat? Thanks.
  11. CFM oil cap breather (CCV catch can alternative)

    I have a Chasing Js Titanium. Hell, I do not have to barely tighten it to have a great seal. As long as you are not " I have the POOOOWERRRRR" like He-Man. Should be fine.
  12. CFM oil cap breather (CCV catch can alternative)

    Do you know if this application would actually clear the FL5 hood and if it threads into the K20C1 valve cover? Thanks.
  13. Acuity Instruments FL5 Intake

    My vote is no; I may be wrong, but it appears to be a lot of interference. Modify to fit, maybe, but then it's unnecessarily complex in that corner of the bay. Working on anything in there would be a pain imo.
  14. My (Satisfactory) First Molding Hood/ICB Motorsports experience

    Yes, that is a good idea. I will update the main thread as well.




Top