Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
đź›’ Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻‍💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Members
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
mistople's latest activity
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
I said it earlier in this thread but I was and continue to be amazed by the C1Xb. The cold bite on the street, far from operating range...
Sunday at 2:34 PM
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
I personally would not run mismatched pads on track but some do. I know the rears are kinda underused on this platform but I’d guess...
Sunday at 7:50 AM
mistople
reacted to
chadwicke619's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
You don’t need to swap rotors. If you track with an aggressive pad, when you leave the track, the pads will no longer be at temp and...
Saturday at 12:15 PM
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
My C1Xbs were passable in terms of noise before bedding. Once I wore the transfer layer off driving home from the track they got pretty...
Saturday at 12:14 PM
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Update: track day was excellent. Car was excellent. Never saw coolant temps above 205 with the WOT plate + rain guard removed running at...
Sep 22, 2026
mistople
reacted to
Ic@ns33urhrt's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
If you want more camber, than just pulling the pin, grab some camber joints from evasive, white line or Js racing. You can get up to...
Sep 16, 2026
mistople
reacted to
Club Version's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
Trail braking to rotate at the apex will be your best friend!!
Sep 15, 2026
mistople
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
have fun at your track day Mistop, you will love the FL5
Sep 15, 2026
mistople
reacted to
alSpeed2k's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
The front tire does most of the work, so just be mindful not to ask too much of the car at the same time (brake/turn/accelerate)...
Sep 14, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
It’s all good guys, everyone can have their take and you’re both right depending on conditions and driver speed. It’s the same story...
Sep 14, 2026
mistople
reacted to
chadwicke619's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
I'm only a 4-5 times a year kind of guy when I'm going - San Diego is pretty far from the nearest tracks - so I'm no expert by any...
Sep 14, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Good to hear. Hopefully the WOT cooling plate provides a nice buffer too. Any tips? I have a fair amount of experience there in...
Sep 14, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
I kinda think they are more light (like really light) track rather than street biased. If anything I’d want a street pad to have more...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
its not just about speed, to some leaving AHA on will make the car drive better. What I am saying is don't just turn that off and never...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Not my only car, no. It isn’t a daily either. I’m used to swapping back and forth between pad compounds regardless.
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
I forgot to mention I did the paragon titanium shims with the CSG pads. Between that and the Endless fluid I should be good on fluid...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
Pedal dance isn’t about going faster, but rather avoiding unnecessary wear on rear brakes.
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
CG13's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
I missed the wheel and tire comment! Sorry about that.
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
if stock suspension most people do camber lower ball joints. You get 3 adjustments, stock +1 and +2 ish. And can dial a little more or...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
0.3deg more negative camber is so little I tend to agree. Especially with the cost of alignments here. What do people typically do for...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
Personally Id save my time and money and just run it stock vs pins + alignment. But thats just me. Eventually get some camber on the...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
So many variables from driver to track surface. The Ridge isn’t too hard on tires but maybe I’m just not fast enough. If I can do the...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
MooMoo's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
If its a cool day the car will be totally fine and won't come close to "overheating". Removing the rain gutter does take no time though...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
The PS4S won’t hit the track unless it rains. I’ll be on those RE71RZs pictured above. I’ll do the rain guard and pedal dance and just...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
reacted to
chadwicke619's post
in the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
with
Like
.
If you expect a 7/10 day, AND cool, I would say this advice is completely meaningless for you. I wouldn’t remove the rain guard, I...
Sep 13, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Thanks for the tips! Definitely removing the rain guard and blasting heat! Luckily it looks like it will be on the cooler side that...
Sep 12, 2026
mistople
replied to the thread
*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*
.
Hey everyone, dropping in to say hi before my first track day at The Ridge in my FL5. I have a good amount of track experience on my...
Sep 12, 2026
mistople
reacted to
JCZ5's post
in the thread
Windshield replacement on national backorder?
with
Like
.
Sounds about right, I waited about a month back in May. Safelite kept rescheduling, finally my local Honda dealership got back to me...
Jul 26, 2026
mistople
reacted to
AspecR's post
in the thread
Windshield replacement on national backorder?
with
Like
.
This is actually quite normal for the OEM FL5 windshield. It's pretty much been on backorder since the Type R launched. you just have to...
Jul 26, 2026
mistople
posted the thread
Windshield replacement on national backorder?
in
Type R: Issues | Repairs | Warranty | TSB
.
Has anyone else had trouble getting a replacement windshield? Search tells me some of you have waited a couple weeks. I'm 2+ months in...
Jul 20, 2026
Members
Top