• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

*The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Hey guys and gals!

Just wanted to make this thread to mirror what they've got going on at CivicX for the FK8 crowd. This can be the catch all for all track photos and videos!

We can also use this thread for discussion relating to track setups and strategy!

I've already posted up a few videos, but I believe I left this one out! So, I'll start the contribution with this!

Sponsored

Last edited:

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2022 Odyssey
Subscribed! My RV6 rear sway, camber arms, and toe links going in sometime before the end of the year..

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Subscribed! My RV6 rear sway, camber arms, and toe links going in sometime before the end of the year..
Be sure to give us feedback on those! I had the same setup in the rear of the FK8, and I'm familiar with how that felt on that car, but something tells me that the FL5 will react differently!

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
I've posted both of these on this site somewhere but I like showing the car off so I'll share here also lol. Both are from Summit but two separate weekends. Can't wait for Spring to get here. Any interest from people on the East Coast to try to get together for an event? I'd love to make it to VIR next year.
11th Gen Honda Civic *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread* IMG_4105.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I've posted both of these in on this site somewhere but I like showing the car off so I'll share here also lol. Both are from Summit but two separate weekends. Can't wait for Spring to get here. Any interest from people on the East Coast to try to get together for an event? I'd love to make it to VIR next year.
IMG_4105.JPG

I'm always down for a trip to VIR!

Sooner1

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR BB, 2015 Audi A3, 2023 CRV Touring Hybrid
Is anyone really using the Log R to capture track times and overlaying the Log R telemetry onto cell phone video?

svvitch

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2022 Odyssey
Vir would be a haul for me my closest track is 2 hours away at National Corvette Museum. Looking forward to some pics from VIR

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Is anyone really using the Log R to capture track times and overlaying the Log R telemetry onto cell phone video?
I'm not. I like the Garmin Catalyst better.

fredzy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sienna, GR86, FL5
I've posted both of these on this site somewhere but I like showing the car off so I'll share here also lol. Both are from Summit but two separate weekends. Can't wait for Spring to get here. Any interest from people on the East Coast to try to get together for an event? I'd love to make it to VIR next year.
IMG_4105.JPG

I was there that day with my GR86 for the freebie track day Toyota gives you when you buy a GR. I saw your car in the paddock, first time seeing FL5 in person :thumbsup:

I'll probably be back again this June, not sure which car I'll bring though.

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I was there that day with my GR86 for the freebie track day Toyota gives you when you buy a GR. I saw your car in the paddock, first time seeing FL5 in person :thumbsup:

I'll probably be back again this June, not sure which car I'll bring though.
Those GR's are nasty on track! I drove against a white one in one of my sessions!

OP
OP
PointByPatrol

PointByPatrol

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I can’t wait to hit the track in mine again. Have only been able to run one track day and a auto x.

IMG_2112.jpeg
7 for me with the FL5 so far and now track season is over :(
Sponsored