Sponsored

Recent content by Pekingduck

  1. Who here has their R as an everyday driver?

    I used 4 sets of ps4 and 1 set of 200 tread wear tire. I did bring it to the canyonish area on my way at times and also had about 6 track days never stay out the whole session. The ps4 didn’t last maybe 10k miles. On my other car it lasted 7k miles with ps4. Tires cost was like...
  2. Who here has their R as an everyday driver?

    I daily mine for almost two years. I put over 50k miles. For me it wasn’t a good daily for the amount of miles I put for work. I went through 5 sets tires, two rear pads, two front pads, front rotors, and those were my biggest expense. I think it a good daily depending on your daily...
  3. Replacing undertray fasteners

    my 10th was lowered and I end up demolishing the tray and had to get a new one. They didn’t sell the tray alone so I had to get liner and tray and was really a pain to put back on. For my 11th gen I have the same issue getting damage but I stop driving my car and I was able to bend it back.
  4. Replacing undertray fasteners

    I find the under tray to more issue then the fasteners
  5. What is the proper size for a socket to fit the factory lug nuts on a 2023 Type R?

    I got koken socket due to tighter tolerance. I had a mac socket and rounded or got stuck my ray “tuner” lugs. It has nylon guard and extended Koken
  6. Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California

    I have mix feeling about this. I got new tires for my electric daily and my range drop 10% and bought a brand name tire thinking it would help.
  7. Florida For sale: CARBING / CUSCO

    I like the strut bar, but i wish you were local
  8. Decided to buy Si

    I agree bang for buck Elantra n better. Mpg, reliability, and pure running cost si better
  9. Decided to buy Si

    I had 2018 si with 150k miles and used it for track days and my commuter with a street build tune, intercooler, downpipe, pads, ss lines, wheels with only 5k worth of mods. I was only 2 second off the type r at my usual tracki frequent. To me they feel similar due to being front wheel drive...
  10. Acuity shifter - OEM Plus?

    Meat lover for me is amazing but it always subjective. I drove car with acuity complete assembly and it wasn’t for me. For me the oem + I feel the type r already good for linkage and just wanted to feel little crisper and I just added little things like bushing, shorter throw, and spring...
  11. Hello to all the fl5 and 11th gen that I saw gmr 6/20/26

    Took the type r to Azusa mountains. I saw a lot of type r up there. Probably pass 4-5 fl5 and 11th gen si was following me up
  12. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Took the type r to Azusa mountains. I saw a lot of type r up there. Probably pass 4-5 fl5 and 11th gen si was following me up
  13. Trading in FL5 for G80 M3?

    I currently own both g80 manual and fl5. They are different cars mainly due to drivetrain. I like the g80 more driving at the track when I am at 100% of my skill set due to always balancing grip and sliding. The fl5 so much easier to drive 100% and to me that the biggest problem because...
  14. Ben Collins (ex Stig) takes FL5 CTR for Top Gear Track lap record attempt

    Pretty interesting watch to me. I hope it not a repost




Top