• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio FOR SALE - Hondata Flashpro * UNLOCKED * - $400

RUNN1N

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Threads
18
Messages
532
Reaction score
717
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
This was purchased new from Hondata in October 2023 and used to tune a 2023 Civic Type R for 93 Octane.

It was stored away until October 2026 when I restored the ECU to stock and unlocked the Flashpro.

You'll get the Flashpro and USB-A cable, the original box, a few Hondata stickers, and a lanyard.

I can ship it... but I really would prefer a local handoff in the Central Ohio area--I took a video when I unlocked the unit, happy to share that with the buyer.

11th Gen Honda Civic FOR SALE - Hondata Flashpro * UNLOCKED * - $400 Screen Shot 2026-10-05 at 11.41.13 AM
11th Gen Honda Civic FOR SALE - Hondata Flashpro * UNLOCKED * - $400 Screen Shot 2026-10-05 at 11.41.39 AM
 
 







Top