Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ohio FOR SALE - MBRP FL5 Valved Exhaust w/ Carbon Tips - $750

    This exhaust is in good used condition, and I'll post more pictures once it's removed from the car later today--pickup in the Central Ohio area is strongly preferred. Shipping is available through Fedex or UPS if you box it up and provide a label. 😂
  2. Ohio FOR SALE - Red L1MTD_R Hypersuede Rear Seat Cover for FL5 - $350

    This rear seat cover is in great used condition, and has been vacuum sealed for safe keeping or shipping. Feel free to message me with any questions you might have. The $350 price INCLUDES shipping within the US, or I'm happy to coordinate an in-person handoff in the Columbus, Ohio area.
  3. Ohio Sold: FOR SALE - Hondata Flashpro * UNLOCKED * - $400

    This was purchased new from Hondata in October 2023 and used to tune a 2023 Civic Type R for 93 Octane. It was stored away until October 2026 when I restored the ECU to stock and unlocked the Flashpro. You'll get the Flashpro and USB-A cable, the original box, a few Hondata stickers, and a...
  4. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    How's the Mugen wheel? BlackHawk Japan?
  5. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Your center console wrap turned out great! Nice work!
  6. Hatch rear panel removal

    The car looks fine, but because you know it's rattling around back there, it's practically totaled. It was fun while it lasted.
  7. FS - FL5 Camo Vinyl / 2'x2' Sheets / $100 + Shipping

    I'm currently out of FL5, but happy to run a few more sheets if anyone is interested--same pricing from above applies! :)
  8. Type R (or soon-to-be Type R) owners, what else did you drive?

    1994 Del Sol S 2007 Civic Si Coupe 2012 CR-Z 2023 Integra A-Spec + Tech 2024 Integra Type S 2023 Civic Type R (Current) 1994 Del Sol Si (Current)
  9. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    This isn't one I've heard, but I like the look! Those outlets look giant.
  10. I got the FL5 a little friend!

    So true--I've taken my FL5 apart throughout the inside... halfway afraid to look at the Del Sol wrong. lol
  11. I got the FL5 a little friend!

    I did follow through on my coilover plan, and LOVE the outcome!
  12. Where’s the Aero?

    I really can't wait for this swan neck crap to go out of style. Does that make me old? Pretty sure that makes me old.
  13. Who copied who?

    If you think Honda's annoyed that Toyota copied them, imagine how these guys feel:
  14. Where’s the Aero?

    So Varis takes the stick-on widebody fenders, of the biggest cosmetic complaints about the DE5, and they bring them to the FL5. Interesting. I do like that hood though!
  15. FL5 Vanity Plate Hall of Fame

    OMG OMG OMG - I spotted it again! I wasn't imagining it! It exists and I have proof!
  16. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    I haven’t messed with my FL5 in a minute, but I did do a FL5 things to a couple hats! If anyone else would like pins, just $20/set including US shipping—shoot me a message! ?
  17. Ohio FS - Type R Enamel Pins / Set of 2 for $25 with US Shipping Included

    Obviously I'm a pretty big Honda fanboy (it's fine, I'll be the first to admit it), and some of you have probably gathered that I dabble in modifying my cars, and that I'll occasionally design and have things manufactured for them if I'm unable to find the type of thing I want (like my custom...
  18. Hondata Tour in Ohio!

    This is a little sad, but I might bring my car up just to get the Hondata update. I've been running Hondata since October, but haven't bought a PC to play with things. ?
  19. FL5 Limited Edition?? Integra Type S HRC Prototype

    I like that they used the Base-model hatch (without the duckbill spoiler) but curious to see how the wing is integrated. Nice hood design, and great color too!




Top