Sponsored

Search results

  1. Where’s the Aero?

    What are the odds they'll have gloss black versions of this kit in addition to carbon? Implausible? Be honest.
  2. Where’s the Aero?

    I do like the lip... even it's giving me some Mitsubishi vibes, maybe? Just me?
  3. Where’s the Aero?

    Ooooooook that's not Mugen or Spoon, but it looks pretty sweet--I don't know anything about Adro, but it seems like their kits only come in carbon fiber, no?
  4. Where’s the Aero?

    Now THERE'S some of the questionable advice I was expecting to get! :rofl:
  5. Where’s the Aero?

    Ugh you guys have all done such a crappy job of peer pressuring me into buying this thing! ??
  6. Where’s the Aero?

    Oh I hate the idea of cutting the sides, but I might hate a non-Mugen or Spoon kit more, personally. I'm a fanboy though, I'll admit it.
  7. Where’s the Aero?

    Well those cement it for me... ya can't buy the lip and not the rest. No way. Perhaps I just know too much, but I see that and can't overlook what's missing and think (respectfully, of course), "Ah... we didn't budget for the rest, did we?" Very helpful! Though I'll tell you, buying a lip that...
  8. Where’s the Aero?

    I think everything I’ve done to the car so far suggests looks are more important than anything. ?? If I lower the car, I’m pretty positive the lip won’t clear my driveway. Does it need lowered? My average speed in this car might be ~32mph. That may beg the question if it needs a body kit for...
  9. Where’s the Aero?

    I believe the rarity of Mugen Del Sol parts has me feeling some serious FOMO. lol
  10. Where’s the Aero?

    So I’ve got a line on a Mugen front lip, side skirts, and rear under spoiler for about $2,300, but I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger even though I’ve been eyeing them for a while now… someone help me decide. Personally, I feel like Mugen or Spoon are the only manufacturers with aero...
  11. Custom Carpet Mats

    I’ll be able to help with that! I won’t be able to do the brushed aluminum emblem, but I can do the logo on grey with a similar look.
  12. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Wow you literally brought back ā€œsome toysā€. Didn’t see that coming. ??
  13. Custom Carpet Mats

    Given the extreme level of interest, I’m also exploring custom printed carpet trunk trays. The interest part is sarcasm, the trunk tray part is real. ??
  14. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    That looks pretty slick! How do you like it? I'm running into the same issue with my glasses. If you like it, would love to have a link!
  15. New shift knob installed 😁

    I can't imagine the wrap doing anything to the finish, but if it did, there's a way to fix everything, right?
  16. Way to Replace Rear Seats with 3 Seaters?

    Yeah others have done it--the 11th gen hatchback bench is the easiest way to go since it comes with the middle seatbelt, but you get matching red stitching if you use an 11th gen Si seat and will just need to figure out how to DIY the middle seatbelt.
  17. New shift knob installed 😁

    I do actually sell the wrap! It’s $100/sheet and each sheet is 2’x2’. I’d be happy to wrap your cover if you doubt your own abilities, but it’s not overly difficult!
  18. Custom Carpet Mats

    I'm looking at designing some custom-printed carpet floor mats for my FL5. They'll be the same size/shape as the stock carpet mats pictured below, but a heavier pile with my design printed on them. The artwork will be printed, I won't be able to do embroidery. If anyone out there is interested...
  19. New shift knob installed 😁

    I highly recommend wrapping the aluminum console trim--it's a relatively easy wrap task with a heat gun and some patience.
  20. Question about the red accent lighting under the dash.

    The light is a whole module unit, it’s possible that it’s not seated properly or it’s faulty. It’s covered under warranty, the dealership can swap it out, but they’ll likely require two trips—one for ā€œdiagnosticsā€ and another once they have the part on hand.




Top