Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Just got a call from a semi local dealer they just got a Champ White but ofcourse with that gnarly markup of 15k and like 2k accessories. OTD I'd be looking at around 69k. I cant justify that man lol.
  2. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    These stupid mark ups aren't going to hold for long. I know some people dont mind throwing away the extra 20k to have it first but unfortunately those are the one's hurting the rest of us waiting it out. I've had dealers tell me " We've called around to see what other dealers are doing and...
  3. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Can we see some damn content already? lol not one youtube video. I need you guys to hold me over while i refuse to pay these 15/20k markups haha.
  4. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Haha insane man. This is why these dealers get away with this type of shit but if you dont care then kudos to you man. Champ White is def my favorite choice followed by Sonic Grey.
  5. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    LOL Ok good to know because judging off the stupid markups I was getting quoted ( We live in same area) of 20k I was definitely telling them all to shove it. I thought since you had a buddy at Honda he/she might have hooked you up. Grats regardless on the purchase. What color did you get?
  6. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Just got a call from another dealer in Socal that I had showed interest in acquiring a type r from and seems like $20k mark up is the standard here. He offered the car to me for preorder but I told him I am not paying that kind of mark up. The salesmen then said if it doesnt get sold via...
  7. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Just called them and they want $20k markup lol no thanks
  8. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Unfortunately here in SoCal the dealers I have tried are smoking the silly stuff with their ADMs and trying to claim "After speaking with corporate they want atleast a $25k mark up on this one". I just laugh for a few seconds and hang up. How unfortunate that they do this to people that really...
  9. 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here!

    Sounds like a regular Civic with that interior.




Top