Menu
News
Uncategorized
Forums
New posts
Trending
Featured threads
Search forums
WikiPosts
Image search
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
🛒 Sponsors
📜 Sponsors Directory
🤝 Become a Sponsor (Contact Us)
IntegraForums
CivicX
👨🏻💻 Sites
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Member search
Log in
Register
New posts
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Latest activity
Register
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
More options
Change style
Contact us
Close Menu
Search
Sponsored
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Search results
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
Yeah after speaking with Vit he thinks the catless version is my best route.
SilverGhost
Post #149
Mar 10, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
Gonna order a catless from Vit in the next few dayz.
SilverGhost
Post #147
Mar 10, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
Ikon rear defuser
My original post wasn't for the window louvres BTW
SilverGhost
Post #5
Mar 1, 2017
Forum:
Ikon Motorsports
Ikon rear defuser
Is this rear defuser something you have available now.
SilverGhost
Thread
Feb 25, 2017
Replies: 9
Forum:
Ikon Motorsports
Invidia N1 Exhaust Arriving Soon!
How soon till the EXT dual exhaust is available?
SilverGhost
Post #52
Feb 17, 2017
Forum:
PRO Car Studio
16-17 Civic 10th Gen Sedan and Coupe - JS Racing Style Front Bumper Lip (PU) - BLF-HC164JS-PU
How is this attached?Price to ship too 50213? Thanks in advance.
SilverGhost
Post #10
Feb 17, 2017
Forum:
Ikon Motorsports
CVT Rear Motor Mount - Available Now !
Im ready to buy now.
SilverGhost
Post #11
Feb 13, 2017
Forum:
Boomba Racing
RV6 Performance Introduction
I also had their downpipe on my 9th SI and quality was excellent.
SilverGhost
Post #4
Feb 12, 2017
Forum:
RV6 Performance
RV6 Performance Introduction
Welcome guys
SilverGhost
Post #2
Feb 12, 2017
Forum:
RV6 Performance
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
uhhh that would be fricken awesome Dude!!!!!!
SilverGhost
Post #51
Feb 2, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
:nixon::thumbsup:If I'm number 21 thats 20% off the catted combo at $640 I'm in.Ill be a watching,like I said I want the best.
SilverGhost
Post #12
Feb 1, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
Didn't @PRL Motorsports mention that Ktuner might offer a option to turn off that O2 sensor?I don't think the current Flash pro offers that.
SilverGhost
Post #9
Feb 1, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
I won't buy cheap anything it's not worth my time or money.
SilverGhost
Post #7
Feb 1, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
$800 is to rich for my liking even at 10% off.
SilverGhost
Post #5
Feb 1, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
PRL Motorsports Downpipe / Front Pipe Pre-Order 1.5T Civic X
I'm wanting the catted version also.
SilverGhost
Post #3
Feb 1, 2017
Forum:
PRL Motorsports [CANCELED]
SiriMoto Front Strut Bar Pre-Order!
PMd
SilverGhost
Post #3
Jan 18, 2017
Forum:
PRO Car Studio
Very excited
Looks really nice.Love the tint too.
SilverGhost
Post #8
Jan 14, 2017
Forum:
Ikon Motorsports
Invidia N1 Exhaust Arriving Soon!
I'm waiting for the Q300 dual exhaust version for the 1.5-T.
SilverGhost
Post #13
Jan 10, 2017
Forum:
PRO Car Studio
Very excited
I have their Carbon Fiber version.I Also have the their black painted visor if anyone is interested that I bought first.
SilverGhost
Post #4
Jan 8, 2017
Forum:
Ikon Motorsports
Invidia N1 Exhaust Arriving Soon!
Oh ok thanks.
SilverGhost
Post #6
Jan 6, 2017
Forum:
PRO Car Studio
Prev
1
2
3
Next
First
Prev
2 of 3
Go to page
Go
Next
Last
Search
Top