Sponsored

Search results

  1. Where’s the Aero?

    That thick carbon looks sick
  2. Favorite Full Lip/Skirt/Diffuser Combination

    Garage unique front lip / noblesse rear wing / Cusco risers
  3. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    Nice! Thing is begging to be lowered now
  4. My Black Friday purchase

    Nice! BBS LM knock off? Now it needs to be lowered
  5. Daily fun

    Idk how to answer this. I daily mine and it’s the best feeling every time getting in this thing. I’ve only had it a few months so I’m excited to experience spring and summer with it
  6. Looking to buy Type R - considering potential options

    G80’s lose their novelty after about 3 months.
  7. Looking to buy Type R - considering potential options

    anything anybody suggests is pure opinion. you have to do the leg work and go drive these cars. on paper there are similar vehicles, but how you react to them is a you thing. good luck!
  8. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    This whole time I thought those were hood strut’s lol
  9. Post your FL5 Civic Type R delivery pics! 🙌 📸

    He meant to say Eibach sportline springs. Go low!
  10. New FL5 BB Owner

    I always thought EM2’s had L series engines..
  11. New-ish type R-ish owner 👋🏽

    Seriously. Sounds like he’s being forced to do something he doesn’t want to
  12. FL5 Steering Rack Prone to be Noisy?

    Isn’t it under warranty? Take it to the dealer
  13. What did you do to your FL5 today?

    started to sticker up the REGAS
  14. New Type R owner

    Now it’s time to get another ITR
  15. Desmond regamaster evo

    About a week or so
  16. Desmond regamaster evo

    I ordered from the UK website. Right under 3600 shipped. $400 in tariff




Top