As much as I would like to mod my R to make it more 'me' I agree that stock or tuned power is enough for the street. There are not a lot of opportunities for me to go full throttle and explore the limits without incurring the wrath of the authorities. I wouldn't mind doing the exhaust and intake...
Recently I have noticed a loud buzzing noise from the engine and vibrations in the steering wheel under hard acceleration. It only happens when I am full throttle getting up to speed. Mostly in third under full boost. This is in comfort mode. Has anyone else experienced this?
My '23 CTR is not my daily driver, but I do find the stock suspension a bit stiff. It also does not see track time (yet). I have seen people use the ADS module from the ITS to soften it somewhat. Would I better serve by installing coil-overs in place of the stock struts or using the ITS module?
The first time I became a fan of Honda was in 1978 when my Dad bought a new Accord coupe. It looked really cool. Much different from the offerings from the US makers at the time. I remember spending much time in the passenger seat watching him row through the gears, which, at the time seemed...
While I had mine at the Dealer to get the Alcantara accessory wheel installed I asked about that. The service advisor spoke to several techs who said it was normal. /shrug
I know Hondata can jailbreak the ECU as it would have to be to use any of their ECU port tuning products. From what I have read their turn around time is pretty swift. 1-3 days I believe.
I went for another three-hour rip through hilly roads—this time in the WVA panhandle. Discovered some wonderful roads and had a burger at this place (for all you western MD'ers if you know you know)
Picked up my car last month. 2023 CTR with 12k miles for 42k. The previous owner had installed aftermarket steering wheel and shift knob (the originals were in boxes in the hatch). They also had installed full front STEK PPF, including on the windshield. I did get the Alcantara accessory wheel...
Congrats! I picked up my FL5 just a few weeks ago. It is not new, 2023 with 12k miles on it. I was looking into PPF as well until I washed it for the first time and happily found that the previous owned had already installed full front end STEK, including the windshield. I don't know what that...
53 Here. Long-time veteran of Japanese performance cars. '91 Honda CRX, '94 Acura Integra, then a long gap....... 2010 Subaru WRX and lastly my recently purchased '23 Type R.