Sponsored

Search results

  1. CAI intake on back order?

    I actually wanted Acuity from the start after seeing how well of a job they did on the 9th gen Si
  2. CAI intake on back order?

    Umm...if mine’s not shipped by next week I’m canceling my order and waiting for Acuity’s CAI
  3. CAI intake on back order?

    Will we get an email confirming the order is on its way? @PRL Motorsports
  4. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    I’ve purchased every Acuity part so far for my Si...perhaps I should have just waited for the short throw shifter to begin with lol
  5. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    Apologies, you are correct. I misread your post and replaced when with where in my head as I read it. I’m in the same boat, however the type R shifter is on backorder so I’m missing that :(
  6. The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

    I doubt it’s out yet since the video says “First Look...”
  7. 27WON Upgraded Turbocharger Available Soon

    You doing any track days in Laguna Seca this year @Vincent@27WON ? If so let me know! I’ll come down and cheer you on, maybe even tide shotgun, or better yet, do the track day with you
  8. PRL Motorsports 1.5T Cold Air Intake Development / Pre-Order

    What is the USDM Windsheild Washer Reservoir Conversion Kit for @prlmotorsports ? Why is it recommended as an option when trying to purchase the CAI? Same question for the Braided Stainless Steel Clutch Line Upgrade?
  9. 17+ SI Exhaust, CAI, and much much more

    A great sounding/performing/looking complete exhaust system for the Si Coupe!




Top