Sponsored

Search results

  1. Exhaust Valve Rattle with Dual Resonator Delete

    During a cold start is where I first noticed it. I can hear it in comfort mode with valves closed but you'd have to have windows down and speeds lower than 40mph since wind noise will just drown it out. My work has a parking garage and is noticeable putting around in 1st/2nd gear since the...
  2. Exhaust Valve Rattle with Dual Resonator Delete

    @Han_Solo , have you pulled the fuse for the exhaust valve or still stock config? Also, do you have an upgraded RMM? @gerryman81 , stock RMM or aftermarket? I have Powerflex yellow inserts in my stock Rear Motor Mount so wondering if the additional NVH is a potential cause for the exhaust...
  3. Exhaust Valve Rattle with Dual Resonator Delete

    I think replacing with the OEM spring won't resolve the issue since mine is basically new. I might experiment with an upgraded spring. I've read about a stiffer Mopar spring and Hyundai Veloster/Elantra Ns are also having valve rattle on their stock systems so there are options out there. It...
  4. Exhaust Valve Rattle with Dual Resonator Delete

    I pulled the exhaust valve fuse within a day of ownership then got a front resonator delete a couple months after that. I made sure to test the valve functionality every once in a while to ensure proper operation. I never had this rattle until I recently deleted the larger middle resonator. The...




Top