Sponsored

Search results

  1. Oem PS4S tires and chunking

    Has anyone else had an issue with their PS4S's with inaide tread chunking? My tires have 17k on them, no track days, no auto-x and just street driving. They all still have 6/32 remaining.
  2. Akebono or Brembo OE Ceramic Pads

    Hello, Does anyone have a comparison between these two pads? I am looking for less dust and this is the reason looking at Ceramic. I will not track with these pads, just daily and spirited driving. Brembo OE Equivalent Premium NAO Ceramic Brake Pad Front:p09004N $78.95 Rear:p28089N. $59.95...
  3. Akebono or Brembo OE Ceramic Pads

    Hello, Does anyone have a comparison between these two pads? I am looking for less dust and this is the reason looking at Ceramic. I will not track with these pads, just daily and spirited driving. Brembo OE Equivalent Premium NAO Ceramic Brake Pad Front:P09004N $78.95 Rear:P28089N. $59.95...
  4. Paragon 2-piece Rotors Rear Pair 350mm x 11mm

    I am looking at the Paragon 350mm rear rotor kit and have not seen many reviews. I dont track my car but going to get rear 2 piece rotors to match the front. Is it worth the extra $100 for the larger rotors versus the paragon stock rotor size replacements? I have 19" wheels.so no concerns with...
  5. Missing anything for new build

    Hello, I have been gathering parts to install and want to see if I am missing anything that would make a difference. From my understanding an upgraded front pipe does not do much. I also need to figure out where to get my car tuned from. I am after a smooth and safe tune , I don't track the car...
  6. North Carolina 2022 Civic SI partout

    Hello, I sold my Si and bought a type R. I have a lot parts that are lightly used or brand new. 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T High Volume Intake System PRL Motorsports SKU: PRL-HC11-15T-INT-HVI Used for about 10k miles Includes cold air intake duct(brand new) $300 shipped 2022+ Honda Civic...




Top