I''m looking for nice sticky tires for my new set of wheels in 18x9.5" ET45. I assume the correct tire size for this should be 265/35/18. I've read a bunch of threads where people are going with 275s, but not sure if they'll fit correctly over my wheels or stick out given my offset. I usually...
This car is my extra "fun" car that needs 4 seats in case my dailies ever break down. Usually my fun cars in the past have been 2 seat sports cars (gt3, gt4, gt3rs, r8, 570s, etc) but I've got 2 kids that always need to get driven around these days, hence the 4 seater need. My criteria was...
I'll be going to Japan and wondering if there's anything cool or exclusive I could buy for the FL5 that's not available in the US. Even if it's Honda parts, it might be cheaper to buy in Japan given the exchange rate.
I did a canyon run today and nearly ran out of gas on the way back down the canyon. The car rapidly consumes gas, even when you're going downhill when in R mode. I found the estimated range was WAYYYY off along with the MPG. At the end at the top I had 80 mile range left indicated while the...