Got my 24 Si and had somewhat looked into the aftermarket and being able to say I'm pretty much FBO, bigger turbo on flex fuel was hugely impacted by how informative 27won was as well as being able to break down their upgrade & design. Also just giving them a call with questions about tuning...
I had a complete tune on 91 and the rev hang was almost non existent. Tune file is locked so I cannot see as to what was done exactly but I was so used to slow shifting on stock tune/OTS tune (not as much) that with this 91 tune sometimes when I shifted from 3rd to 4th the rev match would bring...
Has anyone here DIY's their own hood vent on OE hood?
Wanted to do a type r vent but unsure of fitment/functionality (due to not being countersunk)
If anyone has and can provide some temp data would be appreciated.
Was wondering has anyone here applied a turbo blanket to a 27won gin turbo?
How was the fitment and what the minimal amount of things to remove to get it to fit securely?
I was installing my acuity short shifter and got both cables on the acuity base. I moved the shifter around a little bit and then the cable with the ball joint popped out and the black cap with the spring tension is now jammed and will not spin so I can place back into the base. Here's a short...
I was looking at this carbon fiber spoiler as a replacement for my OEM spoiler. Spoiler Car door Bumper Carbon fibers Performance car I wanted to see if anyone else here has any experience with either plugging their trunk holes and 3m taping the new spoiler on (while being flush and not lifting...
I bought a DP and fp off someone.
I noticed there are no brackets at the bottom supporting the DP. I should've triple checked everything but anyways. Dude said 27wons brackets snapped and he was using OEM.
I have the OEM brackets but before I go down there and try to attach it, could...
Hello all, I'm selling my Magnaflow neo series exhaust.
I just upgraded my downpipe & front pipe and it's too loud for my liking. There's 2 resonators added and the whole thing has been welded rather than having clamps.
Local pickup/meetup in Socal only(Los Angeles/valley/Orange county...
My car has a 27won cai, 27won FMIC and had recently installed a Magnaflow exhaust. The dude I bought it from added a resonator and was not excessively loud. Sounded good.
The other day I bought a 27won dp and PRL fp off someone and installed it. The car became so loud and obnoxious I felt like...
If anyone was wondering how it looks, here ya go.
I did not get camber arms. Got an alignment after and my rear camber was -2.7. My toe was off, can post results after but I probably need one prior anyways, just go get an alignment after.
Eibach pro kit lowering springs and garage line 20mm...