Sponsored

SPOON BUMPER - Who is going to be the first to try this?

RODSCIVIC

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2017
Threads
23
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
333
Location
SoCal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Acura MDX 2016 Focus ST 2018 Si Sedan
$1300? That's dirt cheap, must be a "Foon..."
 
Last edited:
OP
OP

xxBodom

Senior Member
First Name
Arthur
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Threads
11
Messages
55
Reaction score
52
Location
Los Angeles
Vehicle(s)
24' Civic Si
I might? lol
Seen some 3 stage spray cans for the platinum white pearl and think I can do a decent job but 1.) I don't wanna drop that much $, 2.) I don't have anywhere to store my current bumper.

If you go with it post it here on how it goes lol.

I confirmed with their stores Instagram Page it'll fit my 24, Si no problem. Need to reuse the top grill. 2025+ facelift you need to buy their upper grill with it
 

TchnoZ33

Senior Member
First Name
Zaid
Joined
Oct 16, 2023
Threads
48
Messages
489
Reaction score
288
Location
Indiana
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Seen some 3 stage spray cans for the platinum white pearl and think I can do a decent job but 1.) I don't wanna drop that much $, 2.) I don't have anywhere to store my current bumper.

If you go with it post it here on how it goes lol.

I confirmed with their stores Instagram Page it'll fit my 24, Si no problem. Need to reuse the top grill. 2025+ facelift you need to buy their upper grill with it
I would not paint it myself; that’s just asking for “foon” to be super obvious. I’d have to talk to them and see how fitment is and photos.
Sponsored

 
 







Top