• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Who wants to swap 2022 Grille’s with me…LOL

sgtmorph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport Hatchback (BB)
So I’m looking these two images. This may be my own opinion of course, but I prefer the upper grille on the black car. ??‍♂
I just feel like the upper and lower grille designs match.

That “honeycomb” grille on the white car….kinda not feeling it. I’ll reserve full judgement when I see it at work lol.

So if the Si leaves me with this grille on the white car. I got dibs on the first person who wants to swap with me ???

11th Gen Honda Civic Who wants to swap 2022 Grille’s with me…LOL 843DB3C3-DDAA-4CB1-90BB-F1BDAE1B79B2

11th Gen Honda Civic Who wants to swap 2022 Grille’s with me…LOL 5847B637-20F8-44C2-B6E5-31C1AEBBFE04
Sponsored

turbotan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
I got a white sedan but too bad I’m halfway round the world from u

Jabberwocker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GRolla CE/Taco/Pilot
Looks like the r and probably si will be the black mesh again. That’s the one to look for IMO.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
RS only exists overseas. I bet they already have that grille on EBAY. Looking at it closer I'm wondering if swapping the grille is even going to be possible on the 11th as it looks like everything is integrated into the bumper.
Sponsored