• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2022 Civic Si has matured with me

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360
I think you will love it. I've had mine almost a year (December), and still love driving the car every day. I have since added the Two Step Performance Stage 1 tune with three map settings and it really has transformed the car. I usually keep it on Map 1 or 2 to preserve the clutch. I don't drive it like an **shole and it still nets around 35 mpg with mixed driving. The Type R is now a $50k+ car with all of the ADM and addons which effective puts that car in serious sports car territory. No thanks.
Yeah it should be a fun car. I've had plenty of "fast" cars so I know my expectations getting a 200 hp 1.5L, lol. That being said, if I do throw a tune on it to get a little more out of it I'm sure that it'll be adequate power for the price.

I have a deposit in on a type R as well, waiting for my dealership to be allocated one. Will have to decide if a tuned 30k SI is more practical than a 49k type R.
Sponsored