• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Katzkin leather. Your opinion on color combo? I used to run a Chevy dealer and the guy who is installing has done 100s of katzkin jobs for me.

OP
OP
Brooklyncowboy
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si,15 GS FSport,19 mini S, 06 e46, 09 CX9,
i

They can do pretty much any color combo in leather , suede or both.

The only thing they couldn’t do was full suede seating. My orig idea was full suede in blue.
The manufacturer is Katzkin . They have samples on the site. I have an amazing installer in the NYC area . He has literally done hundreds of these for me when I was a car dealer.
A full leather comparable to OEM quality regardless of color combo is around $1500. They offer a really high grade Tuscany leather for around $2000.

suede/diamond stitching/ perforation doesn’t add much in any scenario.

dealers are charging 3500 plus
Sponsored

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Nothing wrong with the door. I have custom matching blue carpeted mats with red stitched borders being made
I think what @mbaapk means by “hacked up” is that it doesn’t look cohesive. There’s just a lot of different materials, colors, and finishes going on on a relatively small area.

Last edited: