• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Poll: Your favorite color on the 2022 Si

Which color do you think the 2022 Si looks best in?

• Total voters
OP
OP
casprog

casprog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Si, stock
I found my Blazing Orange Pearl in the dealer showroom , shiny and clean, not test-driven by anyone, no ordering and no wait time so I pulled the trigger, and I was driving it 4 days later.

If I was to order a car I would have ordered a red one, I do like the orange but I never envisioned myself owning an orange car. The blue is great but we don't get it in Canada. But I also love every Si colour I see, there is no colour I dislike. It probably looks best in black to match all of the trim and wheel colour, but I don't want to own a black car any more as they are too hard to maintain and keep clean.

Congrats on your purchase! How come you had to wait the 4 days?
Sponsored

zeroptzero

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2022 Subaru WRX
Congrats on your purchase! How come you had to wait the 4 days?
Thanks. Well we did the deal on a Saturday, the car was in the showroom. We had to get some snow tires and wheels on it, and the car had to be prepped for delivery etc. It took four days to get it all done before I could drive away with it.