• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The "Should there be an Si hatch" Poll

Would you buy an Si hatch?

• Yes. That would be my perfect car.

• Nope. The Si sedan is where it's at, man!

• Not interested. I'm getting a Type R.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Or maybe the Si hatch will come next year with the Type R hatch? Makes sense the hatch wouldn’t be ready for this year.

If this is true would Honda Canada say a hatch Si is coming? No, they’d say no hatch, to push sales now instead of later. Maybe even get you to buy twice.
It’s true, the Si came in 2017 rather than 2016 like the other models except CTR.

I’d like to see an Si hatch too but they’re not going to release it a couple years into a generation. They’d typically wait for the next gen.
Sponsored

ElpacoSV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6 ; Civic FK7G4
If it happens, let's also hope to see some power boosts starting from the Sport hatch. Let's say 200 or close to it on the Sport, 230-250 on the Si, 330-350 on the R. I mean this is all wishlist numbers but with what other manufcturers are pushing out of their 4's at this point it seems completely doable.
Dreaming is free my friend!!! Not going to happen in the Honda World!