Sponsored

Search results

  1. Aluminum Brake Covers for an Si

    Dumb electronic ebrake is screwing it up for everyone lol
  2. Aluminum Brake Covers for an Si

    Yeah, released in the past week I think Plan on getting these myself eventually
  3. Aluminum Brake Covers for an Si

    27won just released some for $1k as well
  4. SPOON BUMPER - Who is going to be the first to try this?

    Seen some 3 stage spray cans for the platinum white pearl and think I can do a decent job but 1.) I don't wanna drop that much $, 2.) I don't have anywhere to store my current bumper. If you go with it post it here on how it goes lol. I confirmed with their stores Instagram Page it'll fit my...
  5. Aluminum Brake Covers for an Si

    This will make your brakes look worse.
  6. SPOON BUMPER - Who is going to be the first to try this?

    I really want to get this but I don't want to drop $1,300 with shipping.
  7. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    Any noticeable improvement? Do you plan on doing the CDV delete too? I get gear lockout when I shift at redline and saw the damper delete can resolve this.
  8. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    How are you liking the CDV delete? Is it that much of an improvement? Been debating on doing this
  9. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    Vehicle: 2024 Civic Si Total tuned time: 22 months Tuned miles driven: 20,000+ (3,000~ on e30) Tuning device used: KTuner V2.0 Tunes used: TSP Stage 1 (1 year) (Drob 91oct 4 months) Drob flex fuel tune WIP 2 months) (local flex fuel tune 1 month) Fuel used: e30 Additional...
  10. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    To add to this, IMO 1b1 method should be fine before any possible issues, if you run it on OEM studs for a while when you do replace the studs you'd probably want to get it replaced the proper way.
  11. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    I ran map 3 for about 9-10k miles, head gasket had some wear when I replaced it along with the headstuds. No crazy driving, frequent WOT only past 3k rpms. YMMV
  12. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    Don't need to change plugs that quick, inspect them for sure but I think that might be overkill for a OTS tune. My clutch started going out after 10k (total 19-20k) miles or so after running map 3 daily. Never officially went out but was close. My head gasket had some wear as well when I...
  13. The Tuned 11th gen Experience & Reliability Thread (for all models)

    Should start saving/looking into clutch and head studs. Anything over stock is going to deteriorate your clutch much much quicker and head studs YMMV but intend on getting it done. And if you're going to milk the stock head studs to see how far you can make them last, when you upgrade your head...
  14. Scissor door conversion

    For the love of God do not do this
  15. ⚠️ Weird noise after Clutch and Headstuds ⚠️

    Just listened, are you on stock turbo? Check all your hose clamps to make sure they're sealed and tightened properly. Break in period for the clutch still stands though.
  16. ⚠️ Weird noise after Clutch and Headstuds ⚠️

    For now yes to play it safe, definitely ask the shop you took it too though if it could be anything else. I did not have that noise when I did my clutch but I didn't get into any boost until like 200 miles personally
  17. ⚠️ Weird noise after Clutch and Headstuds ⚠️

    Yeah you shouldn't get into high RPmS, high boost, 50%~ on the throttle, no launching, slow take offs from stand still until you break it in. Yeah it's rated for 400ft lb of tq but 1. You cannot take advantage of that on a brand new clutch and 2. you're not going to keep that 400lb rating if...
  18. Ceramic I use and why

    Which Adams ceramic did you use? I bought Adams graphene advanced in the spray bottle and it wore off in less than a year or so.
  19. ⚠️ Weird noise after Clutch and Headstuds ⚠️

    Have you properly broke in the clutch with 500 miles? My guess since its only under high boost it is slipping/glazing. If you continue to WOT if not properly broken in you will need another new clutch soon lol




Top