I have the Acuity pedal spacer on our FK8 and my FL5, and I’ll agree in some degree.. It brings the pedal position to a better spot, but also TOO HIGH… or TOO CLOSE to the driver.
So what I did was mill (I have a lathe and mill at home per my business) the thickness down by about half an inch...
Well I just did my first change on my own… second for the car only to discover two bolts are missing from the under cover. I know 100% that it was the dealer that forgot to put them back on, because those are the only hands that touched the car since I’ve had it, since the first oil change was...
I just went from PRL to Cobb last week. Aside from me thinking things were more smooth driving after... The only difference I feel is in idling NVH when at a long light or the school line picking up my kid. There's a bit less NVH in that case.
Otherwise honestly It was nearly the same. I don't...
Lathewerks OEM style in titanium.
I sent him caliper dims of my OEM knob as I love the feel and shape. Just hate how hot it got.
I also need to do something about the boot bunching around the too small acuity collar.
Thank you! Ordered the pin!
I'm still not sure on the wheels being 10" +40. I see them poke out of the fender... I have a mental block about it and rubbing. I have 18 x9.5 +40 on our fk8 and those rub under heavy compression in the rears.... They're pretty flush, but seeing the spec on fl5 they...
I have a question for those with 19 x10 +40… I see in most pics, the front wheel sticks out from the fender.… poking out literally outside of the fender.
I want to stick with 19”… but the extra width over 9.5” and the offset how will this NOT rub?
100% GET IT. It’s reversible in any case, but once you have it you’ll freakin love it. I have it in our fl5 along with the bushings. Our fk8 just has the bushings and they hardly do anything without the rest of the shifter. So yes… it’s greatness. It takes the great factory shifter to the next...