Sponsored

Search results

  1. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    Well that was expensive
  2. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    Mine look different.... Hmmm
  3. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    How the heck did you make these fit with 5mm spacers? They are rubbing bad with 2x 3mm spacers stacked 😢
  4. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    Yeah, so I just got my set and they do not clear the brakes. It is super close, but I would assume the wheels did some self clearancing. Which ET lugs did you end up with I just ordered a 3mm spacer
  5. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    If I can run without spacers I'm okay with the little bit less rotating mass
  6. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    Awesome, I like the look of these more than the ec7 and are a bit lighter
  7. SCCA Autocross Stock Class

    Anyone fit the APEX ARC-8 +58 wheels. Curious on caliper clearance and if a small spacer would be needed
  8. Steering Wheel Clicking Noise

    I just bought a used 24 and it started happening. I just got back from the dealership and they basically said that I should wait to see if it stops itself between now and the next oil change. Mine does it both left and right turns
  9. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    I think about 200 cars were added today :D
  10. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    They are seeing those high numbers after clicking the "All Fl5 color stats" button
  11. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    I have 129 now and your site has 124. Shooting you a PM I can add you to a private repo maybe we can compare how we are compiling the data
  12. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    There was about 120 cars added in the last few days
  13. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    Added URLs to the dealership's website hope that helps a bit
  14. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    yeah you could, but ehhh. You should be able to look at the git history of this file https://github.com/StevenMatchett/fl5-civic-type-r-finder/blob/main/allCTRs.json
  15. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    And no new inventory since the 5th of December
  16. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    I'd assume a lot of them sold, but if you know of any that are showing on the Honda inventory search and not on my site. Please let me know the zip code and I can investigate what happened
  17. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    Huge performance update to the site. Learned a setting in the library I was using existed. Should work on phones easily now!! https://stevenmatchett.github.io/fl5-civic-type-r-finder/
  18. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    Updates once a day a 7am EST
  19. 2023 Civic Type R finder tool

    Yeah its not showing in transit anymore. Not sure whats going on. Could be a data issue on Honda's side. Wish I had more information. I can confirm that I have your vin in the inital data but it fell off the list of current vins




Top