Sponsored

Search results

  1. Updated 2027 Civic Type R Gains Sharper Performance, New Meteorite Gray Color, Heated Seats, More Standard Tech; Arriving Soon

    Different engine cover AND different intake resonator also, curious it isn't listed in the marketing material.
  2. So, who’s going to be first to try the Prelude ADS?

    What a bold claim from these reviewers, better verify it before investing into the ADS. Being myself a certified European Driver, living in a certified European Country with certified European Roads, I'm open to donations for a new Prelude. And an European sports car twice its price to compare...
  3. Door locks open and close when washing car.

    By pressing once again any button on the fob.
  4. Door locks open and close when washing car.

    At least for EU cars, the fob can be disabled by pressing simultaneously both lock and unlock buttons for a couple of seconds.
  5. Phone cases that work with the wireless charging

    I've an S25U with it's standard thin clear plastic case, without magnets or other gimmicks, it charges fine.
  6. Cargo dimensions sought

    Your dealer is right, the trunk floor is the same for all the Civic hatchbacks. The battery is all under the rear seats, space for it has been provided via a smaller fuel tank.
  7. FL5 Overheated on Track

    Hi Vito, i'm overstretching your suggestions if I assume that, in a stock FL5, tuning for lowering the high emissions-related EGT is more effective (or should be prioritised) than bolting on additional coolers?
  8. HPD wing installation

    Hi have you bought that wing from japan or from usa? how well its paint match the car's?
  9. 22+ Civic Hatch FL1 Spoon Drop Springs Review

    How about harshness/rolling noise over rough tarmac or sharp cracks? Any worse than stock springs?
  10. FL5 Overheated on Track

    Nice job mate. As a suggestion for fender liner openings, on my previous FK9 (EUDM 10th gen turbodiesel) the intercooler was side mounted below the left headlight and there was a nice and effective vent. It should be easily adaptable to any liner, I guess.
  11. Rear Hatch Opening Height Adjustment?

    Maybe there's a perfect match from another (Honda) vehicle, however I'd look for an appropriate pair of Stabilus springs: https://www.stabilus.com/products/gas-springs
  12. Rear Hatch Opening Height Adjustment?

    Yes it can be done, you should look for a pair of gas springs with a shorter extended length than the OEMs.
  13. Honda Access Type-R-like wing for hatchbacks

    It seems Honda Access JP will soon offer the dramatic/functional wing they previewed a year ago with the "Sport Accessory Concept" FL4: https://car.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1586397.html
  14. 2023 Civic Type R FL5 US Sales Figure = 3,345 Units

    Well, they sold more Type R's in US than regular Civics in EU ?
  15. Has anyone experienced "sticky steering" with their 2023 Civic Type R?

    I'm glad to hear you happy for your dealer support, sadly I haven't any evidence for this to be the Honda EU line of action. Like JAMSXR, my car's steering issue is being totally discarded as "they'll drive like this, no problem, just disable Honda Sensing and it'll be fine". A fucking nightmare.
  16. Has anyone experienced "sticky steering" with their 2023 Civic Type R?

    FL4 is the hybrid hatchback. That's true and I'm happy this issue isn't spreading onto LHD Type R models. Assuming both steering racks are being sourced from the same manufacturer, an investigation on the faulty design should be easier for them.
  17. Has anyone experienced "sticky steering" with their 2023 Civic Type R?

    Thanks for this update. Sticky steering sadly affects even our FL4 Civics manufactured in Japan, but Honda in Europe seems clueless and hasn't provided a technical bulletin for their workshops yet.
  18. VSA Neutral Position After Alignment?

    Hi mate, my previous 10th gen hatchback was delivered from the factory with a bad alignment, so I went on day two of ownership to my favourite tyre and alignment shop to correct it. As they weren't able to reset the chassis ECU afterward, I drove another week or two before going to my...
  19. What did you do to your CivicXI today??

    Today I swapped the boot light with another OEM LED unit from some other Honda asian model. Its switch is somehow pointless, but it looks better than the original unit and the light is nice.




Top