Sponsored

Search results

  1. Florida FS: OEM FL5 Forged Wheels + Tires

    Selling a set of OEM forged wheels and Michelin PS4S tires. Tires have about 10K street miles. Wheels are in good condition, no bends or curb rash. Attached photos of each wheel front, back, and tread. 2 tires are showing some inner tire camber wear. Price: $2,500 Prefer pickup, but will...
  2. Florida Sold: 2 bottles of Castrol SRF Brake Fluid

    Selling 2 bottles of liquid gold, sealed Castrol SRF. Sold
  3. Florida FS: PRL RMM

    Yup, still available.
  4. Florida FS: PRL RMM

    PRL RMM for 11th Gen Civics. $150 Shipped
  5. Florida FS: PRL RMM

    Thanks! Probably an M2.
  6. Florida FS: PRL RMM

    Parting out my FL5 ITS ADS Module - Sold Unlocked Hondata - Sold Advanced Wheel Locks Black OEM Wheels - Sold PRL RMM $150 Shipped New Mishimoto Black Coolant Tank - Sold
  7. Thinkware rear dashcam assistance

    I have the Thinkware u1000 + usb cable. I assume its a bit thicker than the one in the video, but I was able to tuck it a bit. I'll try to get a picture of it when I get home this evening.
  8. Thinkware rear dashcam assistance

    I have the same setup. I wedged the a thin trim removal tool like in the video to get enough space to tuck the cable in. Still not super clean, but enough to hide it.
  9. Pilot Sport 4S OE vs "Retail" Pricing

    Thanks! Not much different than retail for cup 2.
  10. Pilot Sport 4S OE vs "Retail" Pricing

    Anyone have the OE part number for cup 2s?
  11. Spoon Sports Rigid Collars Installation on FL5

    Would 100% do them again and plan to do them on any future car I get.
  12. Spoon Sports Rigid Collars Installation on FL5

    I did it in my garage. Took my time and it was pretty straight forward. I just made sure I matched up the right collars to each bolt and greased the crap out of them.




Top