" Unconfirmed reports claim that the Civic Type R HRC will reach production with a version of the new HRC-K20C racing engine used in Super Taikyu "
Idontbelieveyou.gif.
Here are the 2026 European TCR rules, which I think are what the ST-TCR classes use in Super Taikyu. I couldn't find their...
If so that's super disappointing. The images look a bit shopped or something though, maybe just over edited.
Guess I'll just look forward to the mechanical parts list.
Both of those AI slop pics look terrible.
I'll wait to see actual unrapped pictures from Honda that didn't cause a town next to a data center to have undrinkable water.
I'm not ok with this.
A consolidation of any industry always makes things shittier. Private equity is a scourge on any business sector and their only motivation is profit, at any cost.
As noted above expect Doug to be driven out or his input greatly reduced, expect the product lines to...
https://www.carscoops.com/2026/03/nhtsa-impaired-driving-detection-tech/
It's not coming in 2027, and might not come at all.
" The NHTSA knows that the tech doesn’t exist yet, so it’s not going to make a rule requiring it."
I think they released data in 2023 but not in 2024 or 2025 separated from the Si and Sport models. If there were 3.3k sold in the US in 2023, and in 2024 I was seeing cars in the 19-20k plate range, it makes sense they were making about 20k per year globally.
My '25 has a build date of 12/24...
It's going to vary wildly based on what dealership you're going to trade in with. You're likely better off selling your Si to someone who was going to finance at their bank but want to save a little $$ on basically a new car. Wait it out to not get shilled at a dealership then take a trip to...
Sounds like maybe air being pulled in or pushed out of a very small opening. Maybe some boost leak? I'd be curious not about the RPM but about the boost levels when you hear it.
That would be one way to do it. Ideally you are not loosening and tightening things under a car without the car supported and secured in some way, i.e. jacks, lift, etc.
You want to use a second jack and raise up your lower control arm/compress the spring to the normal height when on the ground. A measurement from lug to fender when on the ground is what I normally use. You can also lower the car onto something like a jack or the like. Make sure the car is...
They talk a bit about the CF wing around the 4m mark in this vid. I think there is another one where they are indoors talking about the wing with more technical details but I can't find it anymore.