Regarding the Bonoss spacers, I'm trying to understand the pricing of these spacers. On Bonoss's website, it looks to be be priced at $131.99 (for the 20mm version) a piece. So ordering for 4 comes out to ~$527.96.
But then their ebay seller account lists "4X 20mm Hubcentric 5x120 Wheel...
Hmm I paid $1083 at tirerack. Local tire shop I believe charges $150 to mount and balance so about $1233 total. I wonder how much this guy would charge for just the mounting/balancing then.
Which AP racing brake kit/calipers did you buy? I have a hard time believing it could be better than the .2RS CCB's. So far those are the best brakes I've experienced.
Hmm but that instruction states that's for the FK8 with part number E10-40-036-03-22. FL5 is E10-40-043-03-22. But I'll check the instructions that come in the box. You might be right since there's probably not much change to the suspension geometry between the two.
That shift knob is beautiful. Does it get really hot like the OEM one on a hot day? Also which adapter for the threading did you get? I have no idea what thread size we need.. Also which finish is that?
I''m looking for nice sticky tires for my new set of wheels in 18x9.5" ET45. I assume the correct tire size for this should be 265/35/18. I've read a bunch of threads where people are going with 275s, but not sure if they'll fit correctly over my wheels or stick out given my offset. I usually...
Free bump for you but I also run in the same problem with the stupid stock 1 piece exhaust. I might just cut it in half somewhere and have a shop weld endplates so they can work as a 2 piece system.