Sponsored

Search results

  1. I just bought my new type R. Looking to sell the stock tires, they have 250 miles on this from driving home. I put you off-season. High performance we

    Do you want to sell your tires? look at the 100s of other “for sale” posts and make yours similar. Maybe a couple pics, price, location (pretty big one).
  2. Pennsylvania Wireless kill switch (used) with wiring looming for a clean appearance

    I got a nice little system right now that’s connected to a super loud high pitch alarm if anything is plugged into the OBD port lol
  3. Pennsylvania Wireless kill switch (used) with wiring looming for a clean appearance

    yeah that looks quite easy! But this 41.22 pretty easy too. If you’ve ever installed a battery this is just as easy. I’m going IGLA because I have a buddy that just became a dealer and he has a shop a couple blocks away from me. Already got my neighbor hooked up who had their MDX stolen a month ago.
  4. Pennsylvania Wireless kill switch (used) with wiring looming for a clean appearance

    Hello All, Putting feelers out there - going a different direction. Used for about a year. Works flawlessly. I used wire looming and tucked the wiring under the battery. Looming matches the factory look so you can barely tell it’s there. My car was broken into 3 times and this prevented them...
  5. Stolen R

    I have a thread with a bunch of theft deterrents. Clubs, faraday pouch, OBD blocker, and kill switch (any is better than none), etc. If you street park, you must layer some security. I also remove my shifter stalk as I have a aftermarket shifter. There’s been a handful of attempts on my car...
  6. SBX Bumper concept- Input needed from community

    I’d love to see a bit of color matched eyeliner (?) for the headlights. Kind of like the 2025 base civics.
  7. Rev Match with CAE/Acuity/Hybrid shifter

    I’ve tried upgraded stock shifter, hybrid, and acuity, as others have said, rev match will still work.
  8. FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!

    I appreciate your vids man! Jealous. Would love to slap the spoon catalog onto my FL5. Are you going s-tai bumpers on yours?
  9. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Honda tracker subscription is valuable at times when it works. My parents neighbor had their RDX stolen at 3 am this morning and recovered hours later with help of the Acura app. All of the idiots on video. Happened in 6 minutes. They rolled up in two stolen accords. The cops got the car and...
  10. Theft

    The striker market is pretty big where I’m from. Most of the “bippers” have Instagram pages and telegram pages. One of the guys in my area takes “orders” for parts or specific cars. The big target right now are CRVs. They steal them and break them down in public parks at like 3 am. Here’s a...
  11. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Sheesh man sorry to hear that. Do you know for sure that’s how they took it? Any tracking devices/air tags
  12. FL5 Fuel Pump Relay Location

    Wait like 10-20 after shutting off the engine to turn off the kill switch. You won’t be able to even start the car in PGM1 The extra reverse relay depends on what legs get power, ground, etc.
  13. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Yeah I live the US. My neighborhood is a good middle class, blue collar section. I think these scumbags are coming up from shitty areas and “shopping”. This was yesterday morning.
  14. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Ravelco looks interesting. Might need to try that next. All I know is that I’m tired of replacing door cylinder locks. I wonder if putting some type of sticker on the window letting them know “shits locked down” is worth it. I’ve started taking my shifter stalk out of the car as another...
  15. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Ravelco looks interesting. I’m guessing they need to tap into factory wiring, correct? How much will that run you?
  16. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Yup! If you search something like (your city name or area code)striker on Instagram you might see some stuff. Lots of sales facilitated on telegram too. Absolutely brazen.
  17. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Agreed. Killswitch is the new minimum. Layers on top of that help. “Striker” pages on Instagram/tik tok show most guys just doing key reprograms.
  18. I hate seeing posts about Type R's getting stolen. Here are a few good/inexpensive products to keep your car safe!

    Oof horrendous read. I’ve parked my car at an undisclosed location for the foreseeable future with the amount it’s been targeted lately. Last night 3 Hondas were stolen a block away. I am sure my car was on the list last night. The door cylinder lock is only $40 but I’m tired of replacing it...
  19. FL5 Fuel Pump Relay Location

    Nope. It’s not 2 mins though. I usually lock the car and wait roughly 10-20 seconds.




Top