Sponsored

Search results

  1. **SOLD** Integra Type S ADS module, Honda OEM Alcantara Steering Wheel

    Two items for sale, all prices include shipping via UPS Ground, all in their original Honda packaging. Alternatively, I can do local pickup in Bay Area, CA if you want to save on shipping. 1. **SOLD** $250 shipped: Integra Type S ADS module, Part # 39381-31M-A03 I had this on for about ~300...
  2. Lasfit LED turn signals + Diode Dynamics XPR Reverse Lights.

    I have an FL5 so it sounds like it should fit. But @Chilly613 's comment about the heatsink designs eventually hyperflashing, is kind of discouraging. 😅 Did you experience that with the the V6 Triton in particular?
  3. Lasfit LED turn signals + Diode Dynamics XPR Reverse Lights.

    What do you recommend for turn signal replacements? I don't need the absolute brightest -- I just want LEDs that don't fall out. Will the VLEDS V6 Triton fit well?
  4. Plug and Play Homelink Mirror for FL5 -- 1 Hr Install

    Does anyone know if these parts will work on the Si as well?




Top