Sponsored

Search results

  1. "Official" Lap Times Thread

    � Model: FL5 Track Name: Summit Point Motorsports park Layout: Main Lap Time: 1:20:9 Location: West Virginia Date: 9-27-2026 Ambient: light rain overcast 70F Username: Vtec87pr Year: 2024 WHP/TQ: 330 330 Tire/Wheel: 275/35R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE71RZ - Advans Gt Beyond R...
  2. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    Make sure you bleed really good the air pockets on the cooling systems. I seen ppl having temps issues cause of this i know @clubversion might know better about the same radiator you have. He also tracks with it in Florida.
  3. Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    Track day at summit point main time trials Scca
  4. HKS Downpipe On Fl5

    Little update sorry been a while I have exhaust sound Clip with the mugen group B exhaust gave it a little more tone to it on iddle and low RPM. CEL light came on randomly after 2 track days for p0420 just want to warn ppl about it. So no smells of fuel though so it feels like the cat its doing...
  5. *The FL5 Track Junkie Thread*

    For next time just get 265 if your running 9.5 wheels feels better on turning also for me just an opinion im running 275 on my 10.5 and they felt great. I tried them on the 10 car felt weird idk.
  6. XDI or Full Race HPFP

    Doesn't look like it if I ever decide to upgrade my fuel pump I probably buy hondata now that I seen all this issues in person.
  7. XDI or Full Race HPFP

    Stock life no fuel lines issues ...
  8. XDI or Full Race HPFP

    I vouch for this person as I was there with him when it happened.
  9. "Official" Lap Times Thread

    � Model: FL5 Track Name: Dominion Raceway Layout: Lap Time: 1:31.686 Location: Fredericksburg Va Date: 6-28-2026 Ambient: 80f Username: Vtec87pr Year: 2024 WHP/TQ: 330 330 Tire/Wheel: 275/35R18 Bridgestone Potenza RE71RZ - superspeed wheels 18 x 10.5 Mods: Cold air...
  10. HKS Downpipe On Fl5

    Heres full video of the downpipe close up.
  11. HKS Downpipe On Fl5

    Thanks to @garageimmi I was able to get finally a Downpipe for the car. Very simple the install great product and no issues . Comes with clear pictures instructions . I will post clips of audio with my Mugen Group B Exhaust.
  12. Official BOOST BLUE FL5 Type R Photos Thread

    At watkins Glen International
  13. "Official" Lap Times Thread

    Model: FL5 Track Name: Watkins Glen International Layout: Boot Lap Time: 2: 08. 45 Location: New York Date: 5/31/2026 Ambient: 70 Fahrenheit Username: Vtec87pr Year: 2024 WHP/TQ: 330 and 330tq Tire/Wheel: Bridgestones Potenza RZ 275 /35 R 18 on Used from another track...
  14. "Official" Lap Times Thread

    Model: FL5 Track Name: Virginia International Raceway Layout: Full Lap Time: 2: 10 .395 Location: Alton, Virginia Date: Memorial Day weekend 2026 Ambient: 70 Fahrenheit Username: Vtec87pr Year: 2024 WHP/TQ: 330 and 360tq Tire/Wheel: Bridgestones Potenza RZ 275 /35 R 18 on...
  15. Mugen Group-B Exhaust Sound

    heres the full clip on track so you can hear the exhaust with out audio skip like 2 minutes in the video.




Top