SoCal OC Pick-Up Only (Fullerton) $1850 OBO First Come, First Serve
DM me on IG for a faster response CTR37429
Original owner used it less than a year. I bought it but never used it.
Cat-Back = comes with front downpipe
Retail: $3250+ (plus shipping and tax) with the options: Resonated +...
SOLD
**This exhaust was from a blown FL5 turbo. It had oil residue from the turbo, which may still need to be burned off.**
This is for the muffler section only.
SoCal pickup only (North OC)
I got a few questions on IG about it, posted a separate post on IG due to the amount of DMs:
"The rear suction cup is the smaller 4.5" vacuum pad mounted on the OEM wing. An extra piece of Velcro is wrapped around the pad and wing for extra security. Despite the wing's natural curve, the...
She's 1 year old in a few days!
Added to the first page-
Updated Mod List 1/13/2026:
A year old! The goal for this build is to keep the car as stock as possible, with an emphasis on track focus. She's nearly completed. First track day at 500 miles, she sits now with 5k miles a year later.
I...
Thanks!!
Street only application worked well. I'd say pretty close to stock. Ended up selling them due to strange noises, and wanted a more focused track setup. Link here for-sale ad.
Off-topic hot take: I personally wouldn't get the ITS ADS module (CTR comfort was just fine, put the money...