Sponsored

Search results

  1. MXP Comp RS Exhaust + Front Pipe Review

    I just picked up the MXP Comp Exhaust yesterday and wanted to do a quick review on it. The exhaust sounds and looks great. It is loud, but not obnoxiously loud. My buddy has the Fujitsubo A-RM+C exhaust and it is a little louder than it plus a slightly different tone. There is no drone that I...
  2. PRL Helix Air Oil Separators Now Available for FL5 & 1.5t Civic!

    Does this more or less serve the same purpose as the Radium CCV catch can?
  3. 3D printed Magsafe Charge Pad

    Thanks for posting up. I ended up making a similar design too from scratch.
  4. 3D printed Magsafe Charge Pad

    I'm trying to play with the STL file but it doesn't seem to have all the details in the Bambu Labs file. Any chance you can update the STL file? Thanks!
  5. The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

    For the month of December I hit up nearly every dealership in SoCal for a CW. The lowest they were willing to go down to was 2k ADM over phone/email. I ended up buying out of Iowa for MSRP and having it shipped for $1200. I looked at a lot of different states too. Louisiana had a few dealership...
  6. The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

    Where in so cal did you get MSRP? I'm looking now and lowest I can find is 3k adm. Thanks




Top