Sponsored

Search results

  1. 🔴💊 Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis

    I have tried 5W. No "perceivable" difference. Max 5,000klm between changes and less if Tracking.
  2. Tyre experts: Hankook Ventus RS4. Can you check my thinking ?

    Thanks JD. Yes, you are correct, the rubber on the tyre is mostly pick-up. Novice (always learning) not beginner. I want and need more grip. I feel on track the tyres are heating up well beyond what they were designed for (fast road driving) in a 15 min session. They are excellent road tyres...
  3. Tyre experts: Hankook Ventus RS4. Can you check my thinking ?

    Hiya. 2025 Type R I did a track day (night) here in Sydney recently, and pretty quickly found the limitations of the stock tyres. On the up-side, they vaporised very evenly across the faces and were trashed both front and rear, showing the basic balance is good. It was a cool night in Sydney...
  4. 🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal

    Fair enough. By average, I suspect you're probably right. *sigh*. A sad state of affairs. There's nothing shiny on my car at all though, and I was on the track at SMSP just last night. I guess I'm the minority.
  5. 🚀 TRUSTALIGN - Time Attack FL5 Build Journal

    There's an opportunity and an addressable market if you happened to be interested in offering a "fix" for this as a product. *puts hand in the air* Josh.
  6. How safe is the Hondata base tune?

    You know what I want? To be able to get rid of rev hang, WITHOUT getting a "tune"
  7. Rev Match with CAE/Acuity/Hybrid shifter

    Acuity shifter here. Rev match works perfectly. (Even in Australia) 🇦🇺 😉
  8. 🔴💊 Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis

    I've been watching that stuff also.. So far you can only get it in 10-40 and 5-30 here in Australia.
  9. Market for a more extreme Type R variant

    Honestly. If they were to make a "special" All I'd want to see, is an SL / Superlight version. -200kg (440lbs) Everything else can stay the same and everything else would reap the benefits.
  10. Scissor door conversion

    Scissor doors: :thumbsdown: Silicon Valley: :thumbsup:
  11. 🔴💊 Engine Oil Red Pill Thread: Only Post If You Have UOA - Official Honda Civic Type R K20C1 Engine Oil Analysis

    I go one step further. Warm up stage 1: Gentle driving and no real boost until 80c water temp Warm up stage 2: Moderate driving until the oil temp shows higher than the water temp (an additional 5 mins or so) Then it's hammer time.
  12. What's the best money you've spent on your car that wasn't a power mod?

    I would also suggest the Alcantara steering wheel, if you don't get it std in your market. #gt3vibes
  13. FL5 Intercooler Reference Thread

    Maybe they've discovered that the bigger and more noticable a logo is on an aftermarket cooler, the better they sell.. Just a thought?
  14. Texas OEM 2025 Type R Wheels and PS4S Tires

    https://www.tirerack.com/accessories/category.jsp?category=Tire+Storage




Top