I live 40 mins from the nearest dealer. My reputable shop that works on what I can’t, I took it there to hope that they can get it in the air to check underneath and codes. Hoping whatever is wrong can be fixed there and I don’t have to tow it to the dealer.
Last night I took some county roads to bring my best friend home, possum ran out and I did my best not to hit him and definitely hit him hard. I pulled over to see how bad the bumper was, and zero noticeable damage. When checking, it shut off. I decided to start it back up, check engine like and...
im a truck driver and barely was able to get it with my time constraint. And with the ice and snow I’m non stop in the truck and so hopefully spring I can break it in
I made a post on here a couple months ago. I bought a 2025 Type R. It’s been sitting since mid October. Pretty sad that such a beautiful car that I own I can’t even drive much. Only 88 total miles. With that being said is there anything so far of issues that anyone has see early on that I could...
I have 88 miles and I read something about an aftermarket rear motor mount and transmission mount for better efficiency and performance. But this is a pic from 10-5-25. It’s by far the fastest car I’ve driven and owned. It definitely has some get up and go power. Very satisfied with my purchase...
I just purchased the 2025 Type R. I’m a former mechanic and currently a truck driver located near St Louis Missouri. Any ideas of things to look out for? Recalls to be aware of? When it comes to break in oil changes, what mileages for each one should I look for? I thought 100 miles, 500 miles...