Sponsored

Search results

  1. FL5 SEMA Build

    Do I seriously need to replace my Eventuri intake?! Sounds great! What are you going to fill that vast void of an engine bay with?
  2. Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video

    Hey, that's me! But it isn't like I had options if I wanted the car. I had "significantly over MSRP" and "still over MSRP but with a loan that's slightly less scary" if I wanted a CW. I chose the less scary option, even though I had to drive >100 mi to get it. I'm not bothered by it. I...
  3. Civic Type R FL5 HRC Concept - New Video

    And who would buy a more expensive CTR? Unless you're a die hard Honda-only type person or just have a deep love of Type-Rs/Civics, there are other platforms at the >current CTR price points that would be better 'deals'.
  4. The SEMA FL5 Build Begins! Spoon S-TAI Kit

    Is this meant to be painted or have clear coat applied?
  5. FL5 Transformation With 4 Mods!

    1. Canadian parking aids 2. Spoon stickers 3. Wheels scraping felt liners 4. Alberta license plate
  6. PWR Weekend & Acuity Reverse Hoses

    Are there any compatibility issues with the PWR Weekend radiator and Acutiy reverse-flow hoses?
  7. Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California

    May all our JPN parts be tariff free in 2029!
  8. Say Goodbye to Your Favorite Sticky Tires in California

    Nothing generates low IQ clicks like calling the 4th largest capitalist economy a Communist state.
  9. New infotainment update, 77CA-0079-121 -RT60CS1 - R1

    While I can connect to my hotspot, it just throws an 6382 error when attempting to update.
  10. New infotainment update, 77CA-0079-121 -RT60CS1 - R1

    I noticed that part of the update process is to submit the post-update JSON file to Honda. I wonder if there is no valid entry for some VINs which prevents the upgrade process from completing. It's Honda, and Honda and technology don't mix.
  11. New infotainment update, 77CA-0079-121 -RT60CS1 - R1

    Can you provide the software version # or a dump of your JSON file from a USB drive?
  12. New infotainment update, 77CA-0079-121 -RT60CS1 - R1

    I wonder how much it is lagging. I just tried the USB update and got no new updates available, but my current system is newer than yours. "swInventory": [ { "id": "RB_AUTO;;8A500T20 A5;;8A050T20 A5", "ver": "77CA-0075-121", "name": "8A050T20 A5" }, {...
  13. Spying on you?

    The rules for '27 cars was delayed due to the lack of mature technology. https://www.kbb.com/car-news/nhtsas-new-kill-switch-law-approaches-key-deadline/
  14. Kazuo_WFC 2025 Civic Type R build

    I love the NSX look!
  15. WOT Undertray is a beast

    Got a picture of the front guard installed?
  16. Spying on you?

    You're welcome!
  17. Spying on you?

    Because it's still plugged in inside the dash.
  18. Matsuda's CW 2024 Civic Type R Build

    1) Great license plate 2) Jiji looks awesome as always




Top