• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

10th gen Si wheels for 11th?

Gustavs11thgen

First Name
Goose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si 2022 4Runner limited 2021 Camry TRD
Hey guys first post, hopefully I can get pointed in the right direction this is my second Si I do like how the wheels look but not as much as the 10th gen wanted to ask dose anyone know any wheels that resemble the looks of the 10th gen I don’t want to swap them if I can find similar and lighter weight
Sponsored

dstix747

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Hey guys first post, hopefully I can get pointed in the right direction this is my second Si I do like how the wheels look but not as much as the 10th gen wanted to ask dose anyone know any wheels that resemble the looks of the 10th gen I don’t want to swap them if I can find similar and lighter weight
If buy from Honda, you'll pay way more for a set ($1300-$1600) than aftermarket. If weight is a primary concern, go aftermarket. All OEM 18" wheels come it at just under 30 lbs. You can get several nice wheels that weigh ~20 lb. Check Fitment Industries | Create Your Custom Car | Wheels, Tires, and Accessories for wheels. Best prices and you can customize search settings based on the type of ride height and drivability you are looking for (stock, springs, coilovers, camber, rubbing, no rubbing, etc.).

If you're dead set on the OEM wheels you can post a WTB (want to buy) on CivicX for the SI wheels. Make sure you post a pic of the ones you want (there are 2 different ones).

I bought the black 18" wheels from Honda, but I got a decent deal. The prices are starting to creep up to $400 each.

CeeBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Accord Sport 2.0T 6MT - '21 Civic Hatch EX
Yeah if your going to invest any money in wheels go aftermarket. OEM wheels are nice but are super heavy. Shaving un-sprung weight will do wonders for how lively a car feels.
Sponsored