• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

10th Gen Whiteline RMM insert installed in 11th Gen Si.

DYI01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2019 Nissan Titan, 2017 Yamaha FZ10
On an educated guess, I bought myself a Whiteline RMM insert for a 10th gen Civic and tried to fit it into my 11th gen Si. It went in perfectly without issue, but doesn't completely fill in all the voids in the 11th gen mount. If anything it might make the mount feel a little less vibey.

11th Gen Honda Civic 10th Gen Whiteline RMM insert installed in 11th Gen Si. j2DkzF9

11th Gen Honda Civic 10th Gen Whiteline RMM insert installed in 11th Gen Si. DqiLtoT

Clipped the nipples one the OEM rubber.

11th Gen Honda Civic 10th Gen Whiteline RMM insert installed in 11th Gen Si. Tomnqx1

Top side.

11th Gen Honda Civic 10th Gen Whiteline RMM insert installed in 11th Gen Si. Gzzh1Xa

Bottom side.

11th Gen Honda Civic 10th Gen Whiteline RMM insert installed in 11th Gen Si. wsiONWo

Circled the areas that don't get filled by the mount.

After driving the car it definitely feels a lot more solid, much less rocking of the motor under acceleration and when letting off the gas. I haven't yet launched the car or grabbed a gear hard to see how much it reduces wheel hop. I'm sure it will reduce it a good amount after feeling how much it reduces motor rocking. As for NVH it's there, but not annoying at all. I feel just a small amount vibration though the steering wheel and pedals at idle.

At the time of this post, Whiteline is running a 30% off sale for BF. I got the RMM insert for $20.42 with free shipping.
Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Yeah I have had mine for a few months . It was a pain to install both sides. I used a plastic gift card to help slide the rmm back in place.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Just beware when then weather is hot again and you need the A/C, you will most likely get a ton of vibration at idle with the A/C on. Thats what myself and others have encountered on the 10th gens. It was so bad i removed it immediately after a few days. Other than that though the performance gains were awesome and made shifting very pleasurable.
Sponsored