• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

18-in tire size and lug nuts

DSAINJERSEY

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 TYPE R
I just picked up a set of 18-in Advan gtbeyond Wheels with a 45 offset. Right now the car is at stock height I am torn between going with a 265/ 35 or if possible maybe moving up to 265/40. I know the bigger tile will fill out the wheel well better and provide a more plush ride with minimal impact on handling. I don't know if there's any rubbing issues with that tire with a 265/40 at stock height. Also without spending hundreds of dollars on a set of lug nuts what does everyone recommend for aftermarket wheels? I got the racing copper finish on the wheels but cannot find anything that might match so that being said I know everyone out here with an aftermarket wheel has lug nuts what do you recommend? Also what wheel kit is everyone using for their ceramic coating?
Sponsored