• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wingman520

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Not my in FK8

I had to wire it so both came on when the doors opened. The hatch is different to the 4 door and coupe
Ahhh okay. I wasn't aware that different body styles were setup differently. Weird.
Sponsored

turbomike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Honda Canda - West, the track, not in your DMs
Vehicle(s)
23 FL5 CTR, 22 MDX-S, 20 FK8 CTR
I'm not sure how different it is from State to State or from US to Canada but if you're getting quoted $500-600/month on a Civic you're either rolling into negative equity, bad credit, or just getting scammed. I understand paying that price on the Type R and possibly the Si but never on a non performance level Civic.

The only real mark up I know is the year difference between the X and XI gen. Any ADM is basically pocket change

Mauiman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
I tried MotorWerks in Barrington last week but they hit me with their $2k accessory package. I ended up finding a sonic gray sport touring in WI for sticker. Brutal around Chicagoland.

memo90061

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-350 Coupe
I know the Honda in Gardena was selling the Honda Hatchback for more. I went to the Downtown Los Angeles Honda dealer, and they said they would sell it at sticker price. They had 2 sport tourings, and they told quick!

Mgtmike21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4
I know the Honda in Gardena was selling the Honda Hatchback for more. I went to the Downtown Los Angeles Honda dealer, and they said they would sell it at sticker price. They had 2 sport tourings, and they told quick!

So Honda Downtown LA is selling them at MSRP without any markups or accessories? I’ve been emailing everyone down south and haven’t gotten a response from them, but seems like most dealers in Southern CA have markups plus addons.

Baldilocks

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
I'm not sure how different it is from State to State or from US to Canada but if you're getting quoted $500-600/month on a Civic you're either rolling into negative equity, bad credit, or just getting scammed. I understand paying that price on the Type R and possibly the Si but never on a non performance level Civic.

The only real mark up I know is the year difference between the X and XI gen. Any ADM is basically pocket change
Some of us only finance for 12-24 months. I can see payments that high in an instance like that with a good amount down and/or a trade.

tacthecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Civic Si Sedan
re: Monthly payments - see post #33 or update yourself; the $$$/mo are realistic IF you have good credit.

memo90061

First Name
Memo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E-350 Coupe
So Honda Downtown LA is selling them at MSRP without any markups or accessories? I’ve been emailing everyone down south and haven’t gotten a response from them, but seems like most dealers in Southern CA have markups plus addons.
They do add extras that end up increasing the price 3k.

mcaloway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback
I recently purchased the 2022 ST Hatch as well. I am trading a 2019 ST Hatch. I got $400 less on my trade than I paid for the 2019 brand new. Dealer sold the 2022 at MSRP but I had a $500 loyalty reward I was able to use to drop the price. These crazy used car prices make it a good time to buy a new car from a dealer that is not marking up above MSRP. I paid about 4% more for the new than in normal times but made out about 25%+ better on my trade, crazy times.

MaryFarley

First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swift Dezire
I am so glad I have found this post. I want to buy a Honda Civic Hatchback and because of this, I am searching for useful information online. Can you guys share a link with me in which I can find more info? Thanks in advance. I am waiting for your reply and until then I am making food delivery business plan with the help of ogscapital.com/business-plan/food-delivery-business-plan/ website.

Last edited:

mcaloway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring Hatchback
Update - my car finally came in and we picked it up last night. Only been 1 day but I love the new hatch. Not quite as aggressive on styling as the 2019 but the interior I feel makes up for it.

RMR

First Name
Chugpudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 Civic Hatchback Sport
Congrats! Your hatchback looks great and thanks for the write up. Good to hear that there is at least one honest Honda store out here in the Chicagoland area for a sport touring hatch. Trying to get a 2022 Civic Si without a $5k to $8.5k markup has been near impossible for me in the Western Burbs and the entire Chicagoland area.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
For those looking for hatches, after a nationwide search for availability at or near msrp, Arizona has them.

A shout out to Prescott Honda who sold a sport touring to me msrp.

Chapman in Tuscon also looks msrp and there are several other dealers at msrp with dealer package add ons in the Phoenix area.

The midwest and mid east for most part are out or 4-6k mark up.

Will be flying out and driving mine back to twin cities in next couple of weeks.

MorrisGray

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazda3 5sp manual, 2012 Genesis sedan
Congrats! Your hatchback looks great and thanks for the write up. Good to hear that there is at least one honest Honda store out here in the Chicagoland area for a sport touring hatch. Trying to get a 2022 Civic Si without a $5k to $8.5k markup has been near impossible for me in the Western Burbs and the entire Chicagoland area.
Have you considered the Sport Touring hatchback? I want an SI but I don't like the interior in it much at all. I am older and like leather & heated automatic adjustable front seats. I don't like the SI red accents or the cloth fabric covered arm rest locations either. Also the SI doesn't have a real spare tire unless they changed that in 2022. I haven't driven a Sport Touring but I do love the way an SI drives and the manual transmission is a must have for me, no matter which car I end up buying. I would have to believe that the SI drives better and probably has a better shifting transmission. Plus the SI has the mechanical differential for better front end stabilization.
Sponsored