• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

27WON Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace for the FL5 Type R

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Earlier today I installed the 27WON Performance Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace. Their beautiful single piece design strut bar was a no brainer for my new FL5 and I really appreciate the integrated master cylinder brace. 27WON does not take any shortcuts in function or form. It is also nice that they always include installation instructions which includes torque specifications and such.

11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace for the FL5 Type R IMG_2373

11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace for the FL5 Type R IMG_2375

11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace for the FL5 Type R IMG_2372

11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace for the FL5 Type R IMG_2369

We have these in stock in both their signature orange color as well as a textured black powdercoat finish: https://www.twostepperformance.com/...-front-strut-tower-bar?variant=40307056935044

Sponsored

t1javelin

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type R, 2023 accord sport-L
Earlier today I installed the 27WON Performance Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace. Their beautiful single piece design strut bar was a no brainer for my new FL5 and I really appreciate the integrated master cylinder brace. 27WON does not take any shortcuts in function or form. It is also nice that they always include installation instructions which includes torque specifications and such.

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

We have these in stock in both their signature orange color as well as a textured black powdercoat finish: https://www.twostepperformance.com/...-front-strut-tower-bar?variant=40307056935044

I installed the 27won strut brace yesterday, much more difficult than I expected. It's a very nice product but the clearance over the battery even with the battery blanket pulled back and tucked in just was not there. I got it installed but worried that the bar is compressing the battery. Just need another mm or two of clearance. Maybe Honda is using slightly different batteries (differing height)? Or there is manufacturing variance in the strut tower height, 27won strut bar arch angle?
11th Gen Honda Civic 27WON Front Strut Tower Bar w/ Master Cylinder Brace for the FL5 Type R 20230925_205036
Sponsored