• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
11GenSonicSi

11GenSonicSi

First Name
Delin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I know you are on your path to the build you want. Just wanna get one more option out for you. Paragon PA055 kit. If I'm reading right, Paragon is a USA company as well like Wilwood. This is exactly what Honda uses on their HPD Si race cars.

It's what I would go with but they have to custom make every kit. I'm on a time stretch now and have to get them before my track days in east coast.

IMO you are already dropping Gs for a BBK. Spacer is not the end of day and will not be a safety issue if installed correctly.

Also I'm sure you won't settle just for the stock wheels. When you get new wheels, the brakes will most likely clear.

https://paragonbrakes.com/track-per...-pa055-4-piston-honda-8-11th-gen-civic-front/

I see.

Maybe if i was tracking this car, i would be more cautious about this. However, spirited driving, OEM wheel compatibility(HUGE PLUS) thats what slated my decision. This car my never see the track, honestly..It may see autocross.

Not knocking 27won by anymeans, do what you like and what fits your build.. they don't offer fitment with stock wheels besides with a spacer, which im not a fan of.

thanks for sharing that video about the bleeders..haha i will makesure to teflon them
Sponsored

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP
I know you are on your path to the build you want. Just wanna get one more option out for you. Paragon PA055 kit. If I'm reading right, Paragon is a USA company as well like Wilwood. This is exactly what Honda uses on their HPD Si race cars.

It's what I would go with but they have to custom make every kit. I'm on a time stretch now and have to get them before my track days in east coast.

IMO you are already dropping Gs for a BBK. Spacer is not the end of day and will not be a safety issue if installed correctly.

Also I'm sure you won't settle just for the stock wheels. When you get new wheels, the brakes will most likely clear.

https://paragonbrakes.com/track-per...-pa055-4-piston-honda-8-11th-gen-civic-front/
https://hpd.honda.com/-/media/HPD-C...hash=7ED6611FC199B4AEAA5AEB05E69A3DCEADA7DC46

This is saying they are running a 6-pot wilwood...
Not going to get into a debate about bolt on wheel spacers and safety..

Paragon makes some good products and i do understand the time crunch and best to luck with to ya on your travels and track days. enjoy VIR, been wanting to go there to check some races out. Road ATL is always an all time favorite and i always drive it on the sim..haha

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Does any of you know which pads can be used with a good bite but with less dust than the original ones? no tracking purposes just for spirited driving.

lebadge

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si SGP

Wanna know something super funny(and yet im actually not surprised)..

They don't fit when properly shimmed with OEM wheels. haha
Still have to run spacers, had to run some temporary brake lines(hopefully it didn't mess anything up)..alittle annoyed right now, but hey they work and damn do they work fantastic.

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Tried out the rs3 on my 10th gen si because of this thread. Thanks for the inspiration!
11th Gen Honda Civic $300 Small Brake Kit, Audi RS3 Brake Ducts and ARP Wheel Studs PXL_20231218_185014774

I didn't want to trim that much and didn't care for it aiming at the rotor

Tried gt3 ducts and got what's hopefully a better fit. They're aimed at the hubs at least 😅
11th Gen Honda Civic $300 Small Brake Kit, Audi RS3 Brake Ducts and ARP Wheel Studs PXL_20231218_193815157
11th Gen Honda Civic $300 Small Brake Kit, Audi RS3 Brake Ducts and ARP Wheel Studs PXL_20231218_193733746

Hopefully they work
Sponsored