• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ACH Crest cruise Tonight.

Angel_Si

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Si
Brothers and sisters, if you feel brave enough to run through some Cali mountains with some of the fastest 11th gen civics in the west coast I implore you all to join. We meet at the lot across from target at 7pm. You can also cruise in the back as we have SWORN LEADERS TO GUIDE US UP THE CURVY ROADS. Leaders who dedicated their lives to bring security and proper lines to safely carve the mountain. BE THERE IF YOU DARE.
Sponsored

First Name
Fredrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic si Pearl white
Brothers and sisters, if you feel brave enough to run through some Cali mountains with some of the fastest 11th gen civics in the west coast I implore you all to join. We meet at the lot across from target at 7pm. You can also cruise in the back as we have SWORN LEADERS TO GUIDE US UP THE CURVY ROADS. Leaders who dedicated their lives to bring security and proper lines to safely carve the mountain. BE THERE IF YOU DARE.
Please tell me you are close by San Diego . I been looking for some people with 11th gen’s to go for a ride .

OP
OP
Angel_Si

Angel_Si

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Si
Please tell me you are close by San Diego . I been looking for some people with 11th gen’s to go for a ride .
maybe 2 hrs away, Angeles crest Highway entrance by foothill in la canada

OP
OP
Angel_Si

Angel_Si

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Civic Si
CREST Tuesday 6/13 @7pm at the lot across from target. Everyone is welcomed.
Sponsored