• NOTE: THE MEMBERS CLASSIFIEDS MARKETPLACE IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY - I.E. SELLING ITEMS/PARTS FROM YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLE ONLY. ANY SALES OF ITEMS MADE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E. MAKING/SELLING MULTIPLE ITEMS, TAKING ORDERS, ETC) BY ACCOUNTS NOT AUTHORIZED TO CONDUCT COMMERCIAL SALES ON THE SITE IS A DIRECT VIOLATION OF OUR FORUM RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE AND WILL RESULT IN THE PERMANENT SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT.

    ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

    ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

    ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

    Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

(SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD)

Ska597

Member
First Name
Sam
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
Location
NE
Vehicle(s)
2021 MB E63s AMG wagon
Up for sale are my Apexi N1 exhaust that I had in my car for less than 300 miles. Selling it because it was between this and the Fujitsubo and I decided I wanted something a little bit quieter in the long run especially since I’m also running a downpipe (I’m old). I also decided that I wanted carbon fibre exhaust tips to match all the other carbon fibre parts on the car including the infinity design CAI which is replacing the PRL HVI. No issues with it, perfect fitment, barely used and sounds great if you like your car to sound mildly rowdy.

Price is 1800$ plus shipping if I can’t find someone locally. I paid over 2500$ for it new.

Also selling a PRL HVI and titanium inlet pipe. Both were on my car for about 6000 miles or so. Selling these two items together for 600$ plus shipping. I don’t remember what I paid exactly, but it was well over that.

11th Gen Honda Civic (SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD) IMG_0515


11th Gen Honda Civic (SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD) IMG_0517


11th Gen Honda Civic (SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD) IMG_0516


11th Gen Honda Civic (SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD) IMG_0514


11th Gen Honda Civic (SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD) IMG_0518


11th Gen Honda Civic (SOLD) Apexi N1 exhaust (under 300 miles) and PRL intake/titanium inlet pipe for sale (SOLD) IMG_0519
 
Last edited:


dagulski

Member
First Name
Martin
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Union City, CA
Vehicle(s)
2026 Honda Civic Type-R
Up for sale are my Apexi N1 exhaust that I had in my car for less than 300 miles. Selling it because it was between this and the Fujitsubo and I decided I wanted something a little bit quieter in the long run especially since I’m also running a downpipe (I’m old). I also decided that I wanted carbon fibre exhaust tips to match all the other carbon fibre parts on the car including the infinity design CAI which is replacing the PRL HVI. No issues with it, perfect fitment, barely used and sounds great if you like your car to sound mildly rowdy.

Price is 1800$ plus shipping if I can’t find someone locally. I paid over 2500$ for it new.

Also selling a PRL HVI and titanium inlet pipe. Both were on my car for about 6000 miles or so. Selling these two items together for 600$ plus shipping. I don’t remember what I paid exactly, but it was well over that.

IMG_0515.webp


IMG_0517.webp


IMG_0516.webp


IMG_0514.webp


IMG_0518.webp


IMG_0519.webp
I wish you are local to me. How do you like the APEXi exhaust? is it pair with FP as well or just DP?
 


OP
OP

Ska597

Member
First Name
Sam
Joined
Jul 28, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
26
Reaction score
8
Location
NE
Vehicle(s)
2021 MB E63s AMG wagon
I wish you are local to me. How do you like the APEXi exhaust? is it pair with FP as well or just DP?
I liked it quite a bit but decided on going with something else. I’m using the PRL front pipe and downpipe.
 
 







Top